Ultimate Soldier Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Soldier Competition

Has anyone else seen this? New show and this week it put the 82nd against the IDF vs Blackwater. First challenge was sawing down watch towers with a 240B, quick response shooting and something I haven't seen yet because it still has about 20 minutes left. It's brilliant and next week has U.S. Rangers vs. British RAF Regiment:
    Tuesday, Feb 26, 10/9c

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

is this similar to what Special Ops Mission was on military channel I believe
    sigpic

Comment

It was OK at best.

Comment

I liked the knife fight, and am liking the simunition round

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I liked the knife fight, and am liking the simunition round
          It's a glorified, televised training session. The guy from the 82nd with a Mohawk and facial hair? The show's a joke.

Edit: It is a shitty version of top shot, IMO.

Comment

Yeah, I've spent 20 minutes trying to figure that out. That's not in regs at all. Ex 82nd?

Comment

There was something else that happened on that show that bothered me. I don't remember what it was. Kinda bothered me that one of the 82nd guys immediately put his finger on the trigger when he picked up the 1911.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                There was something else that happened on that show that bothered me. I don't remember what it was. Kinda bothered me that one of the 82nd guys immediately put his finger on the trigger when he picked up the 1911.
                Did you want to give him CPR?

It was probably the simunition finale where not one of the opfor could hit the side of a battleship and they had just said "watch out, these guys can shoot."
                Last edited by BMCSean; 02-20-2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Did you wan to give him CPR?

It was probably the simunition finale where not one of the opfor could hit the side of a battleship and they had just said "watch out, these guys can shoot."
                  That's what it was! It said these guys can shoot, and at that instant it showed a guy holding an AK, stock resting on top of his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                    That's what it was! It said these guys can shoot, and at that instant it showed a guy holding an AK, stock resting on top of his shoulder.
                    You don't actually expect OPFOR to hit the guys do you? That'd take out the guys and the show would crater. I would like to see all 3 teams put on the map with ammo and told to take out the other guys. Last man standing wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X