No announcement yet.

Die Hard 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard the sinatra bit... AMC/IMDB said that Die hard was supposed to be the sequel to Commando(governator) but Arnold wouldn't do it and Willis was the first one to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Never heard the sinatra bit... AMC/IMDB said that Die hard was supposed to be the sequel to Commando(governator) but Arnold wouldn't do it and Willis was the first one to accept it.

It was offered to a ton of people before Willis. In Nothing Lasts Forever, it is his daughter, not wife, that is held hostage, and she is a real corporate bitch. At the end, Hans does drag her out the window and she falls to her death with him. Book was much darker.

Comment

Currently sitting at a 17% on Rotten Tomatoes (6 earlier) This might be pretty brutal

Comment

Just got back from seeing it. Didn't have much of a Die Hard feel IMO. Just a bunch of random action scenes thrown together. Definitely the worst of the bunch.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            It was offered to a ton of people before Willis. In Nothing Lasts Forever, it is his daughter, not wife, that is held hostage, and she is a real corporate bitch. At the end, Hans does drag her out the window and she falls to her death with him. Book was much darker.
            Spoiler alert, motherfucker!

That said, this movie flat out blew. I did laugh hysterically at the scene when the bad guy died. What's subtlety?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I paid the extra $5 bucks to watch it in IMAX to see if that would help but it still turned out to be a pretty crappy movie...

Comment

My brain kept filling up with fuck the whole time. It was the second worst film I've seen this year, behind Identity Thief.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

And this is the point at which I say, TOLD YOU SO. I could tell from the minute long promo that is was going to be a pile of shit. Wont see it, probably even on TV. If the last one told me anything it was that this series was ruined and this one was probably even worse, minus Justin Long.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    And this is the point at which I say, TOLD YOU SO. I could tell from the minute long promo that is was going to be a pile of shit. Wont see it, probably even on TV. If the last one told me anything it was that this series was ruined and this one was probably even worse, minus Justin Long.

You were downright prophetic man, here I was expecting at least 6 Oscar nominations!

Comment

• Call me Nostradamus.

Comment

• I didn't expect a good movie. I didn't expect it to be like the others. I just expected it to be entertaining.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Utah, get me two!

Comment

Working...
                          X