This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a good deal on a CHL, $69 but I have a question....or two

First, I know the instructor is charging $69 but what are the other fee's and whom are they payable too and what form's of payment are accepted?

Second, anyone know of a place that offers the class in a 1 day format or perhaps over a Sat-Sunday? I work from 9-6 Mon-Fri and it is hard to get anything else done.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

The pricing to the state is somewhere on their web site. Someone may remember it.

Bullet Trap and others do sat or sun classes.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The links to Crossfire Training in this thread are no good. There are new links embedded to help you get to their new site.

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Comment

Is it advisable(or legal) to sell/ship a ar-15 within the state of Texas without using a FFL?

I think shotguns are legal but dunno if AR's are.

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
            Is it advisable(or legal) to sell/ship a ar-15 within the state of Texas without using a FFL?

I think shotguns are legal but dunno if AR's are.

Randy
            If you are simply selling it and meeting the buyer FTF than no need for an FFL. If you are shipping it to the buyer than yes you would need an FFL regardless if it's in state or not.

Comment

I am not a FFL but a buyer for my AR insists that it is not needed within the state of Texas.
              You positive Jose?

Comment

I am not a FFL but a buyer for my AR insists that it is not needed within the state of Texas.
                You positive Jose?
                Your buyer is wrong, if it's not FTF then you need it go through an FFL.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Thanks guys. This is what I thought.

Comment

Thanks guys. This is what I thought.
                    If he's not wanting to go through an FFL then something up, that's just a giant red flag to me.
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      If you are simply selling it and meeting the buyer FTF than no need for an FFL. If you are shipping it to the buyer than yes you would need an FFL regardless if it's in state or not.
                      That is incorrect. You can ship rifles to any person within the same state without any ffl.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                        That is incorrect. You can ship rifles to any person within the same state without any ffl.
                        Just rifles or does that go for all hand guns as well? This is news to me, I had the understanding that if it's not FTF then it goes through a FFL.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Just rifles or does that go for all hand guns as well? This is news to me, I had the understanding that if it's not FTF then it goes through a FFL.
                          I think pistols have to go overnight. One can also ship out of state to an ffl, no need for an ffl to ship to an ffl.

Answers to some common questions about the buying, selling, shipping, renting or loaning of firearms to an unlicensed person.

Comment

Wow! Did not know that.

Comment

this is true ... @ least for texas

Comment

Jeff Dowdle - already mentioned above

also...

Jose Murillo
                                SJM Tactical Solutions
                                (817) 805-0120
                                Saginaw, Tx
                                sjmtactical@att.net

both can work w/ you on class 3 play toys

Comment

Working...