Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

I know there a ton of craigslisters on this website...post up your craigslist adventures, good deals that you can't get your hands on at the time, and post up some memorable craigslist (vehicular, not actual...) whores.

I started pretty young in the vehicle flipping world...people did not like that, lol. Since I have to buy my own toys, I had to figure out some way to afford to drive all the cheap sport cars and whatnot. The best way was to look for good deals, drive them a while, and resell them for a profit, allowing me to buy a slightly better slow car. It's a lot of fun and it's an easy source of income on top of the regular job.

My first actual car was a green 1970 Mustang grande with a 351 cleveland and FMX transmission. I listed it up promptly after buying, and got a call from a guy that was really interested. He showed up, gave me $100 to hold it for him. I told him that would pay off the first 100 dollars obviously, but if he didn't come get it or backed out the money was mine...he agreed without hesitation.
    Well, 3 weeks roll by and hasn't called. It doesn't bother me since the car isn't costing me any money sitting there. One Friday I get a call from him declaring the car is not what he wanted and he wants his money back. I told him to honor the agreement we made and just let it go or get the car. A few hours later the buyer and a few friends unload out of a sweet blue lifted bronco and throw a couple idle threats at me. I don't know what part of his mind told him that it would be a smart idea to show up on a Texas ranch and throw threats around at the residents...needless to say he left. <-Sheriff came, no hard gun thug chase away scene.

I know some of you have some really good/sketchy stories....please share.
    Last edited by crapstang; 01-26-2013, 09:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Pffft

Comment

Hookers

Comment

I've done more than a few craigslist deals with my Glock in plain sight....

Comment

Was selling a new Honda 3000 Watt EU generator a few years ago and the buyer gave me 18 one hundred dollars bills 8 of which were photo copies. I told him that he could walk away without his money or he could wait for the cops. He tried to strong arm me and wound up pinned on the ground with me holding a gun in his gut. After a few brief moments of negotiations he realized that he could either leave without his cash or wait for the police; he wanted nothing to do with the police and left with my friends and I telling him that it was a pleasure doing business with him.

The same generator and the same ad also attracted 2 toothless hill billy deliverance style rapist ass holes who tried to jack me for it out by the TX motor speedway. They also got to see the business side of a gun and I told them to beat their feet. Got sick of dealing with this BS and had a buddy list it for me and the SAME TWO CLOWNS called him and said that they wanted to buy it. Listed it on the THF and it was gone in 15 minutes. Lesson learned.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

craigslist scares me. if it didn't id put the van on their for sale in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              craigslist scares me. if it didn't id put the van on their for sale in a heartbeat.
              ? Just meet someone in a busy parking lot. With your best friend and a gun. What could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                Was selling a new Honda 3000 Watt EU generator a few years ago and the buyer gave me 18 one hundred dollars bills 8 of which were photo copies. I told him that he could walk away without his money or he could wait for the cops. He tried to strong arm me and wound up pinned on the ground with me holding a gun in his gut. After a few brief moments of negotiations he realized that he could either leave without his cash or wait for the police; he wanted nothing to do with the police and left with my friends and I telling him that it was a pleasure doing business with him.

The same generator and the same ad also attracted 2 toothless hill billy deliverance style rapist ass holes who tried to jack me for it out by the TX motor speedway. They also got to see the business side of a gun and I told them to beat their feet. Got sick of dealing with this BS and had a buddy list it for me and the SAME TWO CLOWNS called him and said that they wanted to buy it. Listed it on the THF and it was gone in 15 minutes. Lesson learned.
                Should have called the cops and told them to meet you. Fuck thieves.

Comment

I've never had one issue with people on Craigslist. Talk to them first and get a feel for who you are talking too
                  Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 01-26-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    ? Just meet someone in a busy parking lot. With your best friend and a gun. What could go wrong?
                    it aint that. its the weird phonecalls and spam email you get. we now live in a generation of idiots that don't know its not ok to call a stranger on the phone after a reasonable time like 10pm or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

it aint that. its the weird phonecalls and spam email you get. we now live in a generation of idiots that don't know its not ok to call a stranger on the phone after a reasonable time like 10pm or so.
                        I don't know. I say text me and people text me. It seems most are like me and rather type out a short message rather than yap on the phone

Comment

iM almost to the point of paying someone a finder fee/commission if they could get my van sold for a price I would agree too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I agree

Comment

iM almost to the point of paying someone a finder fee/commission if they could get my van sold for a price I would agree too.
                              Just make your own fucking sandwich and sell your own damn van you woman

Comment

Working...
                              X