Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Trump's got the establishment's jimmies rustled up so much they've dusted off GW Bush, who stayed silent for the whole 8 years of Obama's term, and having speak out against Trump's just 1 month into his.

Fuck the establishment, both sides of it.

To me, I knew Bush wasn't quite right and seeing this actually does more to validate Trump than if Bush had been all good with him. Is Trump for real? It seems so! In all my life, I've never had this much hope for change ie "draining the swamp".

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

• I always thought bush was a piece of shit. Just another establishment good ol boy. Seems to have the IQ of about a rock.
      WH

Comment

• Comment

• parade in germany

aside from being rude, it's very creative.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• A more appropriate float for a parade in Germany today would depict a grinning Muhammed caricature piitb of Merkel.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              A more appropriate float for a parade in Germany today would depict a grinning Muhammed caricature piitb of Merkel.
              That would be hilarious. But that city would burn. Cause you know, tolerance.

And oh yeah, germans. You should know that you're the last country that anyone will take your political commentary seriously. What color are the new armbands going to be? I know you can't do red... how about pink?

Originally posted by The King View Post
              A more appropriate float for a parade in Germany today would depict a grinning Muhammed caricature piitb of Merkel.

Reach out and take the hand of trump!!
              WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So swings the pendulum of history

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Liberal Decision 2017: Muslim bakery refuses to bake gay wedding cake.

My money's on Muslim apologist. There' a track record of it trumping gay rights. See: Pulse Orlando
                                Last edited by sc281; 02-27-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X