Boys vs Atlanta...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    The depth chart is Morris, Smith, McFadden.
    Yep that's what I've been seeing
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I bet DMac lights it up. The whole reason they've kept him inactive is to bring him in fresh legged and ready to work.
      That's what everyone thought, but that is not the case. McFadden is insurance only apparently.

The depth chart is Morris, Smith, McFadden.
      I was surprised to see that, I had assumed the same as Matt.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        Dallas should beat Atlanta, but I don't see it with Philly. The Eagles are wiping out everybody this year. They'll easily take the NFC East.
        Probably right since it's a division game, but I do remember a time when Dallas beat an undefeated Colts yet didn't amount to jack squat.

Comment

Take the cowboys or I’m gonna sue all of ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Thanks for fucking all of us Cowboys fans.

Comment

The only fans getting a fucking will be the Atlanta fans!

Comment

The only fans getting a fucking will be the Atlanta fans!
                Atlanta fans are long accustomed to this. Until recent years the Steve Bartkowski years were the best in their history outside of 3 good seasons in the '90's.

..... and, did you watch last years Super Bowl?

Comment

Well fuck.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Well fuck.
                    Don’t worry here’s a few more bets sure to lose! Mississippi State +14 ECarolina +5.5 and Miami Canes +3.5. I never make any money so fade it like a Lonzo Ball 3 pointer from down town

Comment

With Zeke out I think that the rest of the team is going to step up, and the backup running backs have more to gain than anyone else on the team. That might mean a very good game all around for the boys.

Cowboys - 24
                      Falcons - 17

Comment

Fucking OUCH!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          Fucking OUCH!
                          Yep, my prediction was way off. Sucks,

Comment

1. Chaz Green sucks at left tackle. Dak got pummeled today because of that.
                            2. Zeke not being in the rotation sucks. He's contributes a lot to the total offensive output.
                            3. Sean Lee is a fantastic linebacker, but it's remarkable how injury prone he is. He got a hamstring injury today just from being shoved.

With the injuries and suspensions this team is going to struggle. They have to get the team back together for any hope of success this season. My opinion.
                            Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-12-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Welcome to what Denver's entire offensive line is like, you just got it at one position.
                              Much worse than I expected today, I still thought they'd be able to run the ball a little better than this.

Comment

Yeah the run was trash...i think its time for Garrett to go...he never makes adjustments like other coaches do after the half. If he sees Dak getting hit like that he needs to adjust and give Green help cause he was just like a lump in a log...he couldn't protect.

Will Lee out the D has no chance we've seen that before. To bad Lee can never stay healthy.
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X