Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fucking TAGs, ahahaha!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      I do. I had insurance on it.
      Curious... If the car does get titled to someone a couple of months from now, would this be grounds for a lawsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        PM 93Lxhorse
        Maybe the driver took Ativan and Ambien? If so, go look at the Kwik Car Lube and Tune on Lamar in Arlington.... that's where mine was!

Comment

At least the replacement is here. Fun car!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Looks like some juice on that seat... musta been a big one with the way that seat is creased

Comment

keep us updated! i wanna know what happened to that car

Comment

SVO > SVT..... SVT > SVO...... SVT = SVO..... Its just too f'n hard to say.

Comment

Kick ass. I like it. I did like the pics of the fast and furious saying you never had your car.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    SVO > SVT..... SVT > SVO...... SVT = SVO..... Its just too f'n hard to say.
                    I don't mind dropping cash on cars but I will not spend what SVT does on them. I prefer older cars that are under 20k. Sometime back I wanted to buy a new GT4 but there were too many buyers and not enough cars.

Edit: To give an example I bought the Crown Victoria sport posted in another thread and got it going for a buddy getting out of prison next month. Total expenditures on it are about 4k. The most I have ever dropped to buy a car couldn't be more than 30k IIRC. I did drop 100k on a bulldozer once but that was for my company.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-12-2018, 08:34 AM.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Glad to see this ended well. Nice car!

Comment

You must be loosing your ass with all these cars you buy and sell.
                        Last edited by 2011GT; 03-12-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                          Insert
                          wall of text
                          /insert

Comment

Actually never noticed the spot, cant see it with your eyes. And I am enjoying life. Not my problem if someone has issues with that. I dont live in Cali.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              And I am enjoying life.
                              You should write a book about it. Not too long my ago life wasn't so great IIRC. Now it's not too shabby. Enjoy, but don't forget where you came from either.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                                I always make expensive mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X