Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Hawking is dead yo, 76.

Physicist Stephen Hawking dies aged 76

The British scientist who explained the Universe to millions died peacefully at home aged 76.

The Briton was known for his groundbreaking work with black holes and relativity, and was the author of several popular science books including A Brief History of Time.

His children, Lucy, Robert and Tim, said: "We are deeply saddened that our beloved father passed away today.

"He was a great scientist and an extraordinary man whose work and legacy will live on for many years."
    sigpic

Sad to see such an influential person pass...although him living to 76 was and is a miracle. People with his level of genius don't come along very often. RIP

Comment

I didn't realize he was 76, but I knew he survived well past his original diagnosis and assumed lifespan. He was very active in the public eye and it will be odd not seeing him around anymore. We lost an amazing mind. Always wondered if he was so good with physics beause he had nothing else to do but read, like maybe his disease was a disguised blessing.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

"i'm.finally.going.to.get.laid."

Comment

RIP to a somewhat overhyped theoretical physicist.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Thank you for bringing the light of new knowledge to illuminate the darkness of our ignorance.

Comment

I didnt understand half the shit he was talking about. I guess a black hole will get the last laugh though...

Comment

So we are down to two celebrity scientists now? Neil Fatass Tyson and Bill Nye the leftist fucktard guy? What a pity
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    So we are down to two celebrity scientists now? Neil Fatass Tyson and Bill Nye the leftist fucktard guy? What a pity
                    Richard Dawkins is pretty famous. Another leftist obviously though.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post

I’m going to hell!!! Lmmfao!

Comment

His last words recorded.

Comment

Cant he just do some physicist stuff and teleport to the top?

Comment

Originally posted by GOD
                            "There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on."
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Will they straighten/lay him out or keep him in that pose and bury him in that wheelchair?

Comment

Working...
                              X