Best small gun for CCW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best small gun for CCW?

Too many variables, I know. Gonna vary from person to person. But right now I don't own a gun that I'm comfortable carrying. And its due to their size and weight. I'd like something smaller, that still packs half decent stopping power. Something that when you're carrying it, you can very easily forget that its even there. Something that just becomes like an article of clothing.

And something that fires at least 6 shots. But 8 or 10 would be better. I'm not half as well versed in handguns as you guys are. I'm not real big into the hobby, as I have too many other hobbies and can't afford the extra expense right now. So I'm looking for recommendations on a small CCW gun that is very small and lightweight. I have a suspicion that this will probably be a 9mm
    WH

4" 9mm XDS. Closest ergos to a full size gun in a single stack package.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Lorcin .380 w/ fake pearl grips.

Comment

Smith and Wesson has a $75 rebate going on with their M&P Shield until June 30th. Under $300 after rebate for a decent carry gun.

Comment

i pocket carry my s&w 640 with a mika pocket holster and a bigfoot steel core belt. 5 shots of 357 mag 125gr golden sabers and another 5 in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            Smith and Wesson has a $75 rebate going on with their M&P Shield until June 30th. Under $300 after rebate for a decent carry gun.
            Palmetto State has them for $319 with free shipping.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Lcp 380. Only carry gun I have that I actually carry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Lcp 380. Only carry gun I have that I actually carry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                This or an xds 9mm or glock 42(380) 43 (9mm)

Comment

I carry an XDS 9mm. It holds 7+1 with the standard mag and carries very well.

Comment

Casey had a deal on some Glock 43's at one point. Not sure if he still has them. Check with him.

Comment

Comment

I religiously carry my Khar CW9 in a Crossbreed IWB. My second is my Ruger LCP .380 in a Crossbreed IWB.

All though, now that I have lost enough weight to wear 36's with a double stack IWB I may start to carry my XD9 subcompact more often... in a Crossbreed holster too.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Mine is a Ruger LC9. Affordable. Good gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                            This. I have one and my Dad just bought one last week under the rebate.

Comment

Another vote for the XDS. Though it really depends on where you plan to carry. If you are looking for a pocket gun, look elsewhere. The XDS can also be had in .45 if you want a larger caliber

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X