• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I don't have endless supplies of cash and ample time to work on it
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Don't listen to them. Ain't nothing wrong with slow as long as it's steady.

That car is still a bad bitch. Keep up the progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Sorry I don't have endless supplies of cash and ample time to work on it
        Don't I know. My pockets got shallow on this Africa thing.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Couple weeks of working late nights, I've got all the rubberized coating stripped, filler plates in, patch panels replaced, body work and it's finally painted. Cleaning and rust repair on 50 year old vehicles is WAY worse than working on fox/sn95 cars haha. Most of my time was spent scrapping and cleaning shit, it's insane how gooey this car was. Once I started sanding it uncovered years and years of various levels and types of paint used. I stripped it all to bare metal, used a 2k filler primer and John Deere Blitz black. Time for reassembly, don't mind the water, my son got a little carried away playing

Last edited by Z06killinsbf; 04-28-2017, 08:53 AM.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• That looks very nice sir.

Comment

• Looks great.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Thanks guys, I know it doesn't look like much but this shit took a ton of work, and I didn't even smooth the whole engine bay out

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Looks fantastic! I'd love to strip mine apart and clean up, weld up and paint the engine bay...but I just wanna get it back together right now.

Comment

• Motor is in, wiring harness started to be ran, turbo parts going back on.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Very nice dood!

Comment

• Amazing amount of work done in a short amount of time.

Comment

• Fock yea!!!!

Comment

• Thanks guys, now I'm just tracking down random hardware bits and starting to layout the electrical. Need to make a few new fuel lines and get some aluminum welding done.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Shifter cable brackets fabricated, fuel lines 99% complete (need to order one last 6an adapter), trans cooler finally mounted in driver side muffler location, cooler fan and fuel pump wired and tested, trans cooler lines built (black -6an nylon to match fuel system), steering shaft and couplers are in ready to install, 3G alternator swapped to v-belt and ready to install (spacer is different from old alt so I need to cut it down).

I haven't touched the wiring yet as I'm still sourcing bits and pieces, heat shrink, connectors etc but its next. All the interior and exterior lighting has been upgraded to LEDs minus the headlights. I'm really itching to finish up the body work and at least get it in sealer.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Dang man, when you get this thing rollin' we need to go cruising so you can blow my doors off, lol.

Edit: oh yeah, meant to ask... are you using side-swapped Explorer shock mount plates under the leaves? I welded a plate onto mine but haven't assembled yet. I'm kind of just crossing my fingers and trusting the internet (bad idea, I know) that my shocks will fit.

Last edited by BLAKE; 06-12-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X