No announcement yet.

Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating 6 lbs of chicken steak and bbq a day why isn’t this working? Gonna fire up the bacon grill and ribs tmrw see if that helps. Might try lap band dr said I can finance it!! I want the easy way out!! Maybe some roids I hear they just eat the fat up like a fat kid on cake

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Don’t play semantics. Does the keto diet force your body into a fat burning mode that is sustainable and leads to fat loss.
      I'm not playing semantics. I'm in a thread where people literally consider a diet "working" if they lose weight through starvation regardless of the composition of the lost mass. A thread where the primary crybaby is losing AT THE VERY BEST 33% fat for the total mass loss. That is not my definition of working.

Based on your definition if "working", yes. It's at least sustainable for a reasonable period and isn't going to rely on massive calorie deficits over a period of days. Just about any low carb diet can be effective for that matter (yes I understand keto is much deeper than just low carb).

Comment

• This pissing contest has been surprisingly unfulfilling for me. Keto definitely works in multiple variations from what I can tell.
        I’m down several pounds, but I can’t say it works any different than other cutting methods I’ve used in the past.
        The only difference this time is my wife is also doing Keto and enjoys finding different recipes to experiment with.

You want to fast? Sweet!
        You are several years into a life style that works? Fucking sweet!
        You suck dick because it’s filing and less carbs than bread? Good for you Justin!
        You like Snake Juice? Fucking A!

Everyone in this particular forum should be here for the same general goal, so why the fuck are we 3 pages deep in arguments about how someone else chooses to hit their goal?

You guys need to have a GTG at Ruffpuppys house to CNC each other some fucking manners.

Comment

• Congrats on your weight loss with keto, 4bangen.

You cunt

Comment

• We are not all in here for the same general goal...and some nutritional recommendations are bad for some goals. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having this debate unless you are overly sensitive and cant stand to hear a disagreement on the matter.

But by all means continue your tantrum. Its entertaining as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              I'm not playing semantics. I'm in a thread where people literally consider a diet "working" if they lose weight through starvation regardless of the composition of the lost mass. A thread where the primary crybaby is losing AT THE VERY BEST 33% fat for the total mass loss. That is not my definition of working.

Based on your definition if "working", yes. It's at least sustainable for a reasonable period and isn't going to rely on massive calorie deficits over a period of days. Just about any low carb diet can be effective for that matter (yes I understand keto is much deeper than just low carb).
              I’m talking about the keto diet, not sustained fasts for obese folk.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

We are not all in here for the same general goal...and some nutritional recommendations are bad for some goals. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having this debate unless you are overly sensitive and cant stand to hear a disagreement on the matter.

But by all means continue your tantrum. Its entertaining as well.
                I haven’t even gotten close to throwing a tantrum. You seem like a pretty good dude from what I can’t tell, but you seem to struggle accepting the folks that don’t chose to live the same healthy conscious lifestyle you do.
                I personally enjoy losing some weight, then building back up over winter so I have free reign to drink and do water sports in the summer.
                No harm in trying a different technique, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  This pissing contest has been surprisingly unfulfilling for me. Keto definitely works in multiple variations from what I can tell.
                  I’m down several pounds, but I can’t say it works any different than other cutting methods I’ve used in the past.
                  The only difference this time is my wife is also doing Keto and enjoys finding different recipes to experiment with.

You want to fast? Sweet!
                  You are several years into a life style that works? Fucking sweet!
                  You suck dick because it’s filing and less carbs than bread? Good for you Justin!
                  You like Snake Juice? Fucking A!

Everyone in this particular forum should be here for the same general goal, so why the fuck are we 3 pages deep in arguments about how someone else chooses to hit their goal?

You guys need to have a GTG at Ruffpuppys house to CNC each other some fucking manners.

I’m being quite cordial. I’m also coming off another 24 hour with a few glasses of bourbon and a cigar.
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

I might bring quite cordial. I’m also coming off another 24 hour with a few glasses of bourbon and a cigar.
                    I’m about to eat 17 slices of bread

Comment

I’m talking about the keto diet, not sustained fasts for obese folk.
                      Then we agree....why are you even responding to my comments on extended fasting then?

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I haven’t even gotten close to throwing a tantrum. You seem like a pretty good dude from what I can’t tell, but you seem to struggle accepting the folks that don’t chose to live the same healthy conscious lifestyle you do.
                      I personally enjoy losing some weight, then building back up over winter so I have free reign to drink and do water sports in the summer.
                      No harm in trying a different technique, right?
                      There can be harm in trying different techniques especially if one of those techniques will undoubtedly result in muscle loss. I will always fight bad information like this.

I'm not even saying that you wont lose weight....I'm pointing out the gaping flaw in the diet that even claims no muscle loss will occur. If these guys were honest and just said "I'm so fat that I dont care what the composition of my weight loss is. I know it's not all fat, and I dont mind losing some muscle" Then we would be kosher. But they harbor their ignorance like some safety blanket and undoubtedly spread this ignorance. I know it's a bold assumption that anyone would take their advice anyways, but that doesnt mean I'm not going to call this shit out.

Comment

Then we agree....why are you even responding to my comments on extended fasting then?
                        ... because your fixation is on only a small part of what we are discussing.
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

There can be harm in trying different techniques especially if one of those techniques will undoubtedly result in muscle loss. I will always fight bad information like this.

I'm not even saying that you wont lose weight....I'm pointing out the gaping flaw in the diet that even claims no muscle loss will occur. If these guys were honest and just said "I'm so fat that I dont care what the composition of my weight loss is. I know it's not all fat, and I dont mind losing some muscle" Then we would be kosher. But they harbor their ignorance like some safety blanket and undoubtedly spread this ignorance. I know it's a bold assumption that anyone would take their advice anyways, but that doesnt mean I'm not going to call this shit out.
                          I definitely don’t give a shit if I lose some muscle in the process of trying to cut this time. I can say I’ve definitely lost more fat with this method than I have other times.
                          My situation may not be the same because I have a full gym setup and rower at home, so I can start getting right back into working out whenever I’m ready.
                          From what I can tell keto works for what I’m trying to accomplish this time.

Comment

• Exercise is definitely not required with a keto diet, but it certainly compliments it. Often the initial goal should be to lose weight, since a 200 lb. person may more inclined to exercise/work out for longer periods than a 300 lb. person. This is especially true after one sees the progress they have made.

Comment

I'm pointing out the gaping flaw in the diet that even claims no muscle loss will occur.
                              You have yet to explain how my strength levels have not changed since starting this routine. Also, you have yet to combat any of this with good information other than an opinion. There’s no substance in your “calling this shit out,” dear coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I’m about to eat 17 slices of bread
                                Just do a stack of pancakes with half a gallon of syrup!!!line the top with pork patties bacon and about 6 slices of mozzarella !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X