• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'v always wanted to try this....but I don't know
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Andre had acromegaly...a condition caused by a growth hormone secreting tumor. A little different than taking 2-4iu a day for anti-aging. To see the benefits that Stallone is getting you would need to run a much higher dose...but this brings in the dangerous side effects like insulin resistance. I have been on TRT for years and will add hGH next year.

The OTC stuff is not the same.
      Any reason in particular you are waiting? Growth has made a big difference for the positive in my health, better sleep, fewer aches and pains, and best of all when I use it off cycle I keep nearly 100% of my gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        That is exactly what I thought about when I first saw this thread. He's a beast and in better shape now than during Rocky.
        Dude, he might be bigger than he was in Rocky but I guarantee you he was in a LOT better shape back then.

BTW, are those tattooes that he has real or were they just temporary from him filming the expendables?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

tattoos are real, and he's in way better shape now. He's said it a million times. Bigger, stronger, faster... the works

Comment

Would using HGH without TRT still be possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              tattoos are real, and he's in way better shape now. He's said it a million times. Bigger, stronger, faster... the works
              I wish I could see that. Max Lifts/40 times, etc... I don't doubt that he's stronger, he looks freaking huge, but faster/stamina? I don't know. I just can't imagine it. Oh well. He's in a lot better shape than I am now, and probably will be when I'm his age.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by turboskull1 View Post
                Any reason in particular you are waiting? Growth has made a big difference for the positive in my health, better sleep, fewer aches and pains, and best of all when I use it off cycle I keep nearly 100% of my gains.
                No reason. Just decided I would wait until 40.

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                Would using HGH without TRT still be possible?
                Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  No reason. Just decided I would wait until 40.
                  So I've heard there are many benefits to HGH, but are you doing this to add muscle to your body or what are your personal reasons?
                  Just wondering your thoughts behind this choice is all.
                  PM if you would like.

Comment

I'm not a bodybuilder so it isnt for building muscle. Adding it for its effects on aging, recovery, well being and fat loss. I will use 4-5iu eod. No insulin needed...or wanted.

Comment

Working...
                    X