Next Genre of Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    I have been riding for some time and even I would have a tough time making money on them. The best you can hope for is like my 426. The guy spent 3-4 thousand completely rebuilding it and I bought it with no time on it for cheap. I rode it for a season and sold it for a hair more then I paid and that is a win on my book. I also sold all the spare parts he gave me for a couple of hundred. I have been lucky over the years but one day I am sure I will buy one that will blow up on the first ride out. LOL Really though Dave had one in one of the posts that was super cheap. Hit him up and see if he still has it. plus we can meet somewhere and I will bring the 4 wheeler. We can swap a little so I can get the two wheeled urge out of my system.

I just want one about 5 times a year maybe we should group buy some toys like a DFWtimeshare system. We need a boat, two jet skis, a couple of dirt bikes and a four wheeler. I want a red week also dammit.
    Yeah, I see what you're saying and I am not trying to make a fortune on them, anything positive is all I care for really.

Hell to the yes on the DFWtimeshare system. I wouldn't mind having one of each but have had the urge to get on the dirt. I have a little pick up now so it will be easier to transport, well, the dirtbike that is. It is a Ranger so I don't think I can get an atv in the back.

I have some small trails behind my house with a few hills and all I am looking for is something to fuck around with and the ocassional ride to some place.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Yeah, I see what you're saying and I am not trying to make a fortune on them, anything positive is all I care for really.

Hell to the yes on the DFWtimeshare system. I wouldn't mind having one of each but have had the urge to get on the dirt. I have a little pick up now so it will be easier to transport, well, the dirtbike that is. It is a Ranger so I don't think I can get an atv in the back.

I have some small trails behind my house with a few hills and all I am looking for is something to fuck around with and the ocassional ride to some place.
      Yes they will fit. You just have to ride up over the fender wells.

Lets see 3k each and get about 15 guys in. 45k initial buy and then say some kind of monthly maint fee for tune ups, registration, etc. Set up a calander then set up weeks each person wants them. Your favorite sport gets you more credits in that category. LOL

15k on a decent ski boat, 8k on two dirt bikes, 12k for two jet skis, 5k for a four wheeler, then why not a nice Honda Pilot for 5k. Or just buy one new Ski and a new Dirtbike.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

PM davbrucas

He has a nice 450 for $4k I think. He gets a new one every year it seems, so it is 1/2 of a new one and probably has less than 40 hours on it. Also, see if AnotherRedHead still has one for sale.

Comment

I have a quad ill sell you. $2500 cash takes it! has a ton of xtras check the classifieds for details..

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
            PM davbrucas

He has a nice 450 for $4k I think.
            I picked it up yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X