Has anyone ever used a "clip grip"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever used a "clip grip"?

I have never seen one of these, but it looks quite interesting, and very minimalist for IWB CCH carry.

Desantis Holster is an online store for inside the waistband holsters, pistol holsters, Taurus, pistol, pancake holsters, holsters for springfield XD, walther, handgun, GLOCK IWB, GLOCK 22 and leather holsters for 1911.

I have one almost like that on my Kel-Tec P32. I absolutely love it! It maintains the place I want it to stay and minimizes the bulk.

Just like this one:

Comment

I have one that fits my NAA .22WMR
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Here in Ohio that is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shemmy View Post
          Here in Ohio that is illegal.
          Holster required?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Shemmy View Post
              Yep
              That's to prevent gangsters in Columbus for shooting their penises off.

Comment

On the wheel gun, that might make me a little nervous - but then I have seen someone almost shoot their dick off by catching the hammer on their pants...

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                  On the wheel gun, that might make me a little nervous - but then I have seen someone almost shoot their dick off by catching the hammer on their pants...
                  The trigger pull on a revolver is quite substantial.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    The trigger pull on a revolver is quite substantial.
                    True, as well as any DAO firearm. But you have to remember in any situation that would require you to draw your weapon in self-defense, I don't think you'd easily be able to tell the difference if your trigger got snagged on something or not on the way out. I'd much rather have something covering the trigger the entire way out.

Comment

As long as the trigger doesn't get snagged going in, it should be fine since the trigger moves rearward.

Comment

I put one that I believe was for a Kel-Tec onto a LCP but I haven't carried it.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Just ordered something similar for my Beretta 96 and 9000S. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            I have never seen one of these, but it looks quite interesting, and very minimalist for IWB CCH carry.

Desantis Holster is an online store for inside the waistband holsters, pistol holsters, Taurus, pistol, pancake holsters, holsters for springfield XD, walther, handgun, GLOCK IWB, GLOCK 22 and leather holsters for 1911.

I've thought about it before but was always worried about ruining the finish of whatever I was using the clip grip with.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            That's to prevent gangsters in Columbus for shooting their penises off.
                            But wouldn't that be a good thing? Let Murphy sort them out?

Comment

Working...
                            X