Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeaahhhh

It might not be much but its progress.

I was able to rep 95x7 on bench at the very end of my work out.

This was after 4 sets with 75x10

I wish i would have started this shit along time ago. It really makes you feel great. It sucks the first 10-20 min but once the blood is flowing its on.
    Last edited by Sleeper; 11-20-2010, 12:11 PM.

It's not how much you can do, its how much you progress! Good job!

Comment

Nice, how's the shoulder doing?

Comment

Good job. Keep it up and before you know it you'll slap a 1 in front of that 95x7.
        Originally posted by Denny
        I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

What did the shoulder surgery repair, again?

Comment

It was a shoulder arthroscope and decompression. Nothing was damaged thank god and it wasnt a bone spur. I just needed more room as if something gets inflamed for me its hard to get it down.

I did not have the room needed for my tendons/nerves. They had to grind there way in with the tool. Now i have 4 times the room.

Its doing great actually. If i do a shoulder work out every few days i have no pain.

Ive got to watch it as my damn tennis elbow is starting to come back doing curls. I over did it a little with the weight. So im going to concentrate on doing some forearm work to get that better before anymore curls.

Anything that i can keep a tight wrist does not bother me. It does not help that my work is repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              It was a shoulder arthroscope and decompression. Nothing was damaged thank god and it wasnt a bone spur. I just needed more room as if something gets inflamed for me its hard to get it down.

I did not have the room needed for my tendons/nerves. They had to grind there way in with the tool. Now i have 4 times the room.

Its doing great actually. If i do a shoulder work out every few days i have no pain.

Ive got to watch it as my damn tennis elbow is starting to come back doing curls. I over did it a little with the weight. So im going to concentrate on doing some forearm work to get that better before anymore curls.

Anything that i can keep a tight wrist does not bother me. It does not help that my work is repetitive.
              Work some finger extension with rubber bands (the big ones they put on broccoli are good). I had some forearm problems and that helped.

Comment

I thought dumbells at first Keep it up and you'll grow faster than you can imagine.

Comment

I know its not much but i did my first full sets with 95x4sets tonight on bench.

Everything has moved up some. Ive got to be carefull on incline bench as it messes with my shoulder a little. Even there im up 20 pounds from when i started.

Ive moved up 35 on my back lifts. Also taking it a little easy there. I want a good base before i hurt myself. Im doing bent over rows with 100x4.

I cant wait for the new year. I really want to hit it hard for 8 weeks and see what i can do. This holiday crap is getting in my way.

Comment

Working...
                  X