Summer Transformation for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    If we're not starting until 1/2/11, then why are pics due now? I'm in but can't put up my part for the contest until after christmas.

Who handled this on the other site? Wasn't it Bit Matt? Can he do it here too?
    Think he posted up above saying he's too busy to keep up with it right now.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Ill get in...

Comment

My advice would be to start on 2/1 or 2/2 2011. Ever see a gym right after New Years? It's pure hell.

A lot of resolutioners quit before February though and things normalize.

Comment

This is true....
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

20 bucks is cool with me but maybe make a poll for it as some peeps might be strapped for cash during and after the holidays. I say pic deadline should be Jan. 1! Doesn't make sense for Dec. 15???

someone needs to set the rules quick though as January is almost here!
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

I'm in
              BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
              BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
              Fernando Perez
              Alijandra Perez
              Mesquite, Texas
              214-680-1415

Comment

We do need some kind of "order" for this thing- Kim, yes, I believe "Big Matt" did it last year but he's out for the running this year. Pictures aren't due- since we are not starting it until January or February. If we were to go ahead and start NOW then the pictures would have been due before- hand.

Sorry I haven't been able to check this thread, we've been moving. But anyways- anyone want to run this thing?

Comment

I'll run it. I can put up some products for prizes, but if I win I'm keeping them!
                  An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I'm in
                    1997 viper gts
                    1986 turbo mustang
                    1987 Buick grand national
                    1972 nova

Comment

I'm going to have to get in this time too. I need motivation to get into a shape other than round!
                      92 LX 5.0

Comment

I know nothing has officially started, but in the last 2 weeks I went from 238lbs to 231lbs. I'd like to be 190lbs at the most by summer.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

So how is it judged? Arbitrarily by pictures?

I have a program that quantifies weight loss and lean mass gain since they're both difficult in their own right, but it requires people to come in so I can track BF%, lean mass % and other things.
                          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

It will probably be judged based on pictures! We also need to pick a couple judges that are not competing obviously!
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
                            X