No announcement yet.

Is George St. Pierre ripping off P90X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is George St. Pierre ripping off P90X?

Just saw an advertisement for this. Doesn't look like complete B.S. like Randy Coutures door gym. Wonder if it's worth a damn? Everybody knows GSP's conditioning is second to none but is this more bark than bite?

Nathan Robinson is an Online Personal Trainer that puts a focus on creating custom workout programs for whatever your goal may be. Looking to lose fat? Gain muscle? Increase Strength? Get Toned? Change Your Life? I have the experience and expertise to help you hit those goals! Check out our website.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

P90X meets Tae Bo.

Comment

Seriously what about P90X or any of these programs is new? Nothing. You can get all of these plans for free by reading back issues of Men's Health at your local library.

Comment

everyone has to cash in.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Seriously what about P90X or any of these programs is new? Nothing. You can get all of these plans for free by reading back issues of Men's Health at your local library.
          I think they're more of a motivator than anything.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            I think they're more of a motivator than anything.
            It's not motivation, it's spoon feeding the masses.

Comment

Working...
            X