Arrest/Tickets/CHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest/Tickets/CHL

I know this has been covered before, but I need clarification. I am now 41 yrs old but was arrested 4 times between the age of 18-25 for unpaid class C misdemeanor tickets like no insurance, trespassing ( in parking lot after 9 pm), tags/inspection ticket, etc. Nothing more than just traffic warrants. I don't have the dates or disposition other than all were paid when arrested. Do I have to list these on the CHL application since they were not Class A or B?

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
    I know this has been covered before, but I need clarification. I am now 41 yrs old but was arrested 4 times between the age of 18-25 for unpaid class C misdemeanor tickets like no insurance, trespassing ( in parking lot after 9 pm), tags/inspection ticket, etc. Nothing more than just traffic warrants. I don't have the dates or disposition other than all were paid when arrested. Do I have to list these on the CHL application since they were not Class A or B?
    I think the app is asking for the last 5 years only?

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
      List them.

Everytime I went and took the renewal, the instructors told me, list all speeding tickets regardless of age.

Comment

WTH!??! How on earth are you supposed to list every moving violation

That's like trying to list every pair of shoes you've ever owned or something.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

I'm FUBAR'd, can I just list the city of Plano and surrounding municipalities...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Start at page 4, do a little reading and you should find out what you are asking...

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/ftp/forms/chl-16.pdf
            Last edited by fredfarmer; 12-25-2010, 06:55 PM. Reason: fixed the link

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
              I'm FUBAR'd, can I just list the city of Plano and surrounding municipalities...
              I don't think you owe those fuckers the time of day, Henry.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

I can list all three of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                  Haven't you paid enough to have paid for your own express lane?

Comment

everything listed as needing to be reported is class A and B offenses. My arrests were merely class C traffic ticket warrants. I will do my own back ground check and see what comes up. Hell, it's been over 17 years ago so I figure it won't be an issue. Thanks for all of the responses.

Comment

Working...
                    X