Dont we know someone at A&R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont we know someone at A&R?

I thought someone that was a member here worked there. Place in Haltom City...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

One of the owners is my next door neighbor.
    Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

pokulski-blatz

Comment

Well if Pokulski works there its legit! Is there some sort of discount fo members?
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He used to work there. But give them a call. They'll hook you up.
          -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

I don't work there any longer. They are great guys and will do you right though. What are you wanting to have done?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man, Rob is a super nice guy and that had some nice bikes up there today. I even saw a BMW RR with some very tasteful mods done to it, looked like it belonged to an Asian guy.

I was picking up some various LED light bulbs and HID kits for my son for xmas. I prefer giving my business to local guys. A little bit far from me, but well worth the trip Patrick...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Oh man, Rob is a super nice guy and that had some nice bikes up there today. I even saw a BMW RR with some very tasteful mods done to it, looked like it belonged to an Asian guy.

I was picking up some various LED light bulbs and HID kits for my son for xmas. I prefer giving my business to local guys. A little bit far from me, but well worth the trip Patrick...
                They will take care of you for sure. Glad you got what you needed.

Comment

I wasn't gonna post up anything, because I didn't know if it was common knowledge or not. I called "you" 2 days ago and they said you weren't there any longer.

Just an FYI, their cash price for the GoPro Hero 3 is:
                  Silver $260
                  Black $360

I believe I spoke to Adrian.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                    I wasn't gonna post up anything, because I didn't know if it was common knowledge or not. I called "you" 2 days ago and they said you weren't there any longer.

Silver $260
                    Black $360

I wonder why they would say "that"?

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post

Silver $260
                      Black $360

Yeah, I left about 2 months ago to spend more time with family for a bit. My brother's cancer isn't much better and he is going through chemo right now. After what happened to Michael I couldn't forgive myself if I didnt spend more time with my brother while I have him. A bit of time away from work is just what I needed.

It was time for a change anyhow, I never liked working in the powersports industry. If it wasn't my hobby it would be a different story. Kinda hard to have a personal life when all of your friends ride ... seems like work never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I wonder why they would say "that"?
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Yeah, I left about 2 months ago to spend more time with family for a bit. My brother's cancer isn't much better and he is going through chemo right now. After what happened to Michael I couldn't forgive myself if I didnt spend more time with my brother while I have him. A bit of time away from work is just what I needed.

It was time for a change anyhow, I never liked working in the powersports industry. If it wasn't my hobby it would be a different story. Kinda hard to have a personal life when all of your friends ride ... seems like work never ends.
                        Sounds like a good plan. I definitely wasn't implying anything, just relaying that I was told you were no longer there, and he asked "are you with the website?" lol. I hope your family has a great holiday season and y'all can enjoy a lot of time together, Patrick.

Comment

Working...
                        X