Friends Chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I'd prefer to have something enjoyable to ride.
    Man, I love a bare bones rigid.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      I remember seeing Bourgets at Renegade Cycle down the street from Longhorn years ago. I couldnt believe the prices on them though, like $60k+. Now it seems like they are all over ebay and craigslist for $15k and sit there forever.
      Bourget is a brand. Fatdaddy Springer like mine is the $60K bike. Bourget builds bikes from $25k-$80K. Show me a Fatdaddy for $15k that isn't 8-10 years old.
      Originally posted by The King
      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
        Bourget is a brand. Fatdaddy Springer like mine is the $60K bike. Bourget builds bikes from $25k-$80K. Show me a Fatdaddy for $15k that isn't 8-10 years old.
        Im very well aware Bourget is a brand. Im also very well aware of how much their bikes run. I never said I saw BRAND NEW bourgets going for $15k, I said I now see bourgets all over ebay for $15k.

Here is a '03 fatdaddy springer with 1800 miles currently at $14,200 with no reserve and the auction ends in 1 day.

As a matter of fact the only Bourget on ebay going for over $20k is one that has 0 bids and started at $27.5 ending in 2 days

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

Comment

Im very well aware Bourget is a brand. Im also very well aware of how much their bikes run. I never said I saw BRAND NEW bourgets going for $15k, I said I now see bourgets all over ebay for $15k.

Here is a '03 fatdaddy springer with 1800 miles currently at $14,200 with no reserve and the auction ends in 1 day.

As a matter of fact the only Bourget on ebay going for over $20k is one that has 0 bids and started at $27.5 ending in 2 days

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Motorcyc...=p4506.c0.m282
          Boosh. youre crapping on his barg attempt!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Motorcyc...=p4506.c0.m282
            Yep 2003 Bourget Fatdaddy for $14k is about right for a 10yr old bike.
            Originally posted by The King
            I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

REV-TECH do not want

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                Man, I love a bare bones rigid.
                I'll give you a bare-back rigid....

I'd ride the Chongo Blanco, I just think the Geico theme bike is a bit....suburbanite rider.

I also felt that choppers should have a certain sinister edge to them, something that says "If I touch this guy's bike, there is a solid chance I'm getting gang raped by felons tonight". The green one has a seat that screams I was raped by felons - it's a couch!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I'll give you a bare-back rigid....

I'd ride the Chongo Blanco, I just think the Geico theme bike is a bit....suburbanite rider.

I also felt that choppers should have a certain sinister edge to them, something that says "If I touch this guy's bike, there is a solid chance I'm getting gang raped by felons tonight". The green one has a seat that screams I was raped by felons - it's a couch!
                  agreed
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Gooooooo!!!!!! Get to da choppa!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X