• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Transformation for 2011

Are we still going to have this "event" even though it's not "DFWStangs??"

Yeah but don't waste your effort now.

Comment

I'm sure we will figure something out. All of us judges can figure out some deal when the time comes, if you guys have any ideas throw them out now.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Woman, Thanksgivin' and Baby Jesus dinners are coming up soon! No talk about transformations yet!
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I would love to see it happen again, it got my ass in gear this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
            Woman, Thanksgivin' and Baby Jesus dinners are coming up soon! No talk about transformations yet!
            HAHA- I'm going to try my hardest to be good and not go crazy with the food.

I'm ready to get a little more lean and gain some muscle!

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa
              HAHA- I'm going to try my hardest to be good and not go crazy with the food.

I'm ready to get a little more lean and gain some muscle!
              I've got about seven inches of solid muscle. Not too lean though.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Hell we need a winter one. The only way i could loose a weight one was to pick up smoking again. I could drop pounds like a mofo as a smoker. As a non smoker it doesnt work that way.

My goal now is to turn that flab into muscle

Comment

I keep thinking how more and more people drop out every year, and the only idea I have to keep people motivated is weekly progress pics. Just a thought, any more are more than welcome.
                  Slow moving projects
                  1964 C10 350/700r4
                  1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Its funny, its those Threads that motivated me to get off my ass.

So kudos to all that participated and esp whom started them.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho
                      I keep thinking how more and more people drop out every year, and the only idea I have to keep people motivated is weekly progress pics. Just a thought, any more are more than welcome.
                      I don't think so. 50% or more of people don't even want to share their pics to begin with. And if you have someone pulling away, and posting pics, it will only encourage more drop outs, IMO.

I think the format used in the past worked great.

Comment

I also think it's a good idea for a summer and winter transformation contest, keep peeps motivated year round.

Comment

Especially a winter contest ending right after X-Mas, the holiday season is what gets a lot of folks in trouble, so many temptations. An incentive would help keep people in check.

Comment

id be willing to get in on this..

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa
                              Are we still going to have this "event" even though it's not "DFWStangs??"
                              I don't know why you need to do it, with the exception of having a boyfriend, you are a good. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X