Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH: what's the deal?

Fad or real deal? Anyone know?

I'm on day 7 of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (recently got my blood tested and my T level was 300. "Normal" range is 280-800ish) and have been browsing forums and many seem to have stories of HGH being used in conjunction with T.

HGH is the real deal, no question. I believe after more research is done on the subject, every male over 35 will take it (eventually). And it will be the first major breakthrough in humans living much longer and healthier lives. It is the fountain of youth, I wish I had a hookup LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      HGH is the real deal, no question. I believe after more research is done on the subject, every male over 35 will take it (eventually). And it will be the first major breakthrough in humans living much longer and healthier lives. It is the fountain of youth, I wish I had a hookup LOL!
      Hard to tell if you are being facetious or not . The last thing you said is another question altogether. Obviously there are a bazillion websites slinging the stuff but I highly doubt any of them are legit. Safe to assume you need a prescription for it, but do any of the OTC brands(?) work?

Comment

I'm being dead serious. I will say you shouldn't need anything if you're already getting test from your Dr. Stacking can lead to all sort of hormonal imbalances.

I would never buy crap to inject in my body off a website, no way. Who knows what you're getting.

Just look at Stallone at age 64, he's a big HGH advocate, and looking at his condition, it's hard to argue. And I think nearly everyone in Hollywood takes it to stay young looking. It's the new plastic surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Hard to tell if you are being facetious or not . The last thing you said is another question altogether. Obviously there are a bazillion websites slinging the stuff but I highly doubt any of them are legit. Safe to assume you need a prescription for it, but do any of the OTC brands(?) work?
          Serious, if you're already on TRT then ask your doctor about it.
          It's much more pricey though....
          www.LockoutSupplements.com
          discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            I'm being dead serious. I will say you shouldn't need anything if you're already getting test from your Dr. Stacking can lead to all sort of hormonal imbalances.

I would never buy crap to inject in my body off a website, no way. Who knows what you're getting.

Just look at Stallone at age 64, he's a big HGH advocate, and looking at his condition, it's hard to argue. And I think nearly everyone in Hollywood takes it to stay young looking. It's the new plastic surgery.

That is exactly what I thought about when I first saw this thread. He's a beast and in better shape now than during Rocky.

Comment

I've heard people on bodybuilding.com swear by it and others that say its complete B.S., I'll wait and see before I try it.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                I've heard people on bodybuilding.com swear by it and others that say its complete B.S., I'll wait and see before I try it.
                haha, BS? Those must be the ones not getting real HGH.

Comment

Most posters on BB.com are teenagers who can't squat their bodyweight, even so, anyone who says HGH is BS is an idiot.

Comment

how do you get it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      how do you get it?
                      Ask your doctor to get you tested for low test is good start.

If you try and buy it off the streets and it's an American brand then it's 95% likely to be fake.

Comment

Ehh shitty..I don't have low testosterone I've been tested..I forget the number but he said it was high..That was a year ago tho.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ignorant question... but can they test you for test levels at the doctors office? Or do they send you to a lab or whatever?

Comment

HGH is what the body produces at the time of rapid growth, i.e, growth spurts, puberty, etc. It changes more then just muscle mass/tone, your bones well become more dense and in time you'll start looking like a caveman. Look at Andre' the giant, his face looked so different because his body producing a high level of HGH.

HGH is different then Testosterone. Steroids just increase your Test level, HGH is a growth hormone different then Testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                              HGH is what the body produces at the time of rapid growth, i.e, growth spurts, puberty, etc. It changes more then just muscle mass/tone, your bones well become more dense and in time you'll start looking like a caveman. Look at Andre' the giant, his face looked so different because his body producing a high level of HGH.

HGH is different then Testosterone. Steroids just increase your Test level, HGH is a growth hormone different then Testosterone.
                              Andre had acromegaly...a condition caused by a growth hormone secreting tumor. A little different than taking 2-4iu a day for anti-aging. To see the benefits that Stallone is getting you would need to run a much higher dose...but this brings in the dangerous side effects like insulin resistance. I have been on TRT for years and will add hGH next year.

The OTC stuff is not the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X