No announcement yet.

my "muscletech" experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how the fuck is no one realizing that he said he NEVER worked out before? He could have made HUGE progress w/out a single one of those supplements. For anyone to believe that those supps are what made his gains is fucking retarded. OP, I'm sure the supps helped your recovery/lifting a little, but you could have done the majority of that w/out a single supplement, and just w/ a solid eating regiment.

Good luck, but I hope you punch whoever in the face for recommending you all those supplements for just getting started... you could have done plenty w/out spending all of that money. You could have gauged how much of a difference supplements made if you had a decent routine and results before adding anything to the equation. Protein and BCAA's should have been the few things to be taking when getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
      how the fuck is no one realizing that he said he NEVER worked out before? He could have made HUGE progress w/out a single one of those supplements. For anyone to believe that those supps are what made his gains is fucking retarded. OP, I'm sure the supps helped your recovery/lifting a little, but you could have done the majority of that w/out a single supplement, and just w/ a solid eating regiment.

Good luck, but I hope you punch whoever in the face for recommending you all those supplements for just getting started... you could have done plenty w/out spending all of that money. You could have gauged how much of a difference supplements made if you had a decent routine and results before adding anything to the equation. Protein and BCAA's should have been the few things to be taking when getting started.
      Actually he said "in my 4 years in the army, i have NEVER worked out"
      I'm guessing the man had worked out at least in highschool.

Comment

get better products shipped APO/FPO to you!
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by clark.kent View Post
          Actually he said "in my 4 years in the army, i have NEVER worked out"
          I'm guessing the man had worked out at least in highschool.
          Well that means he hadn't worked out in at least 4 years, which means he would have kept zero percent of what he had previously. Don't look so deep into it, the fact he "never" worked out is the reason his gains were so big, not because of the supplements.

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
          get better products shipped APO/FPO to you!
          Greg is the best for price and speed hands down, got a couple of boxes from him and a few of my buddies out in Okinawa.

Greg you probably love guys like him for you business, so I apologize for trying to speak truth, but I couldn't take it anymore w/ him praising the supplements for his gains.

Comment

Well that means he hadn't worked out in at least 4 years, which means he would have kept zero percent of what he had previously. Don't look so deep into it, the fact he "never" worked out is the reason his gains were so big, not because of the supplements.

Greg is the best for price and speed hands down, got a couple of boxes from him and a few of my buddies out in Okinawa.

Greg you probably love guys like him for you business, so I apologize for trying to speak truth, but I couldn't take it anymore w/ him praising the supplements for his gains.
            thanks my friend.

The supplements help, some much more than others, but yes much newb gains for sure.
            www.LockoutSupplements.com
            discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

^^^^This

I thought a Muscletech rep made this thread initially lol

Comment

Working...
              X