Going to Tac Pro on Friday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    There are about zero shenanigans tolerated at Tac Pro.
    I'm sure me, you, Alex, and Adolfo would find this objectionable.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm all about safe and sane, I just get irked when I find a nice place to shoot and all of a sudden they hire some asswipe who insists that all handguns have to use a little 10 yard CCW style range when there is no one on the longer ones. I used to shoot at the one on 35W until they started doing that.

Comment

Do they allow non police to compete in the Police Pistol Combat matches at Tac Pro? That has always been my favorite handgun event and I am really good at it.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Bassics: they're safe and sane, they just don't take to well to punk ass kids bump firing AK's line-abreast 5 at a time. No, that wasn't us, and Tac Pro didn't like anybody after they got done, and that's all I'll say about that on the internet.

SVO: I imagine they would. Call them. 254-968-3112
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I'm sure me, you, Alex, and Adolfo would find this objectionable.

Do you guys remember the wanna-be gangbangers shooting at the 100 yard range? We had to interrupt them, because there was a guy still putting out their targets at the 200 yard range. I was like.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Do they allow non police to compete in the Police Pistol Combat matches at Tac Pro? That has always been my favorite handgun event and I am really good at it.
              I competed in the match on 7/2 and it was mixed. I didn't see a Police only match.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I got your t-shirt. Those MF-ers are proud. $25 for a friggin t-shirt.
                Sweet. I really appreciate it. I can meet today or tomorrow, what ever's convenient for you. I'm in N. Keller. check your PM's.

Comment

Working...
                X