Got one of these for my old lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got one of these for my old lady

It fits her and she doesn't mind shooting it.

The P250® Sub-compact in .380ACP. Featuring the same P250 action, this new subcompact offers 12+1 capacity in a flush-fit magazine, and an extended 15-round magazine. Modern ammunition has made the .380ACP a popular choice for self-defense, with the addition of the subcompact platforms at both ends of the spectrum, the P250 will meet any requirement from duty, competition, and practice to concealed carry.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
    It fits and she doesn't mind shooting it.

Comment

Nice.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I thought .380 might be a bad decision. I insert foot in mouth when she handles the weapon safely and puts down tight groups, 15 round mag is nice too.

Comment

I thought .380 might be a bad decision. I insert foot in mouth when she handles the weapon safely and puts down tight groups, 15 round mag is nice too.
          Nice pistol. .380 is a perfectly fine self defense round. My wife has a Sig P238 .380. If she handles the gun well and shoots it accurately then I'd say you made a great decision.

Marcus
          '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

My wife is tired of the .45 witness, going to pick her up one of the subcompact polymer 9mm's w/ 15rd magazine.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

These things are hit and miss. According to this government test-

Sig got its ass whipped by Glock and S&W.

Sig's response-

"Sig Sauer contends that ATF placed too great an emphasis upon reliability in determining which offers should continue to phase III. In this regard, Sig Sauer argues that reliability was only one of a number of elements to be considered in the live-fire assessment, and notes that reliability was not identified as having any more importance than the other elements."

That is pretty fucking shitty of Sig if you ask me.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

^^ That makes so much sense for a weapon a person would want for personal protection. Very Poor customer service and public spokesperson feedback, IMO.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Sig's response-

"Sig Sauer contends that ATF placed too great an emphasis upon reliability in determining which offers should continue to phase III. In this regard, Sig Sauer argues that reliability was only one of a number of elements to be considered in the live-fire assessment, and notes that reliability was not identified as having any more importance than the other elements."

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

LOL @ Sig again. Fuck them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      Aaro.. I mean Adam

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        ^^ That makes so much sense for a weapon a person would want for personal protection. Very Poor customer service and public spokesperson feedback, IMO.
                        Way to understand your intended market lol.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Sig's response-

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sig's response-

So much for all of their slogans

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              So much for all of their slogans

The new one:

SIG SAUER
                              RELIABILITY WHEN IT COUNTS*
                              * when clean and well lubricated with baby tears, with factory ammunition, on wednesday before church but after school, some exclusions may apply, see Dealer for details.

Comment

Working...
                              X