No announcement yet.

Saw a Harley yesterday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im really interested in a cruiser now. my taste in motorcycles has changed over the years, unfortunately i know nothing about cruisers so i guess the event in Gp will be a great place to learn more about these bikes. my cousin has a suzuki cruiser and it looks nice. this bike just caught my eye and i should be in the market next year if everything goes well.
    .....bro....

Comment

Demo at longhorn but I wouldn't buy one from them. When I was looking they pissed me off so bad I almost wrote off Harley all together but the wife had me go up to Adam smith Harley off of 183 in Bedford best bunch off people I have ever dealt with. Sold me exactly what I wanted for 1500 dollars less then longhorn wanted for something I told the guy at longhorn I thought was the ugliest bike Harley made. Of course longhorns was used not new and had 10000 miles on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        LH will pretty much let you take any of thier bikes out with just a signature on a waiver, assuming you already know how to ride.
        the Demo Days is different. HD has a big rig traveling around the country and shows up with one of every model available (demo bikes) and lets you test ride each with no obligation to buy. That right there is pretty different than going in and test riding a bike actually for sale. You go in and pick and bike and sign up for a time. You can be there all day and ride as many as you can.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by California View Post
          You get can an equivalent model or even a better bike for less money. However, they sound nothing like a HD.
          plus, anyone can get financed on a Harley through HD. Banks that jap bike dealers use see the bikes as a luxury and not a necessity and therefore decline tons of people.
          HD Parts
          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
            Demo at longhorn but I wouldn't buy one from them. When I was looking they pissed me off so bad I almost wrote off Harley all together but the wife had me go up to Adam smith Harley off of 183 in Bedford best bunch off people I have ever dealt with. Sold me exactly what I wanted for 1500 dollars less then longhorn wanted for something I told the guy at longhorn I thought was the ugliest bike Harley made. Of course longhorns was used not new and had 10000 miles on it.
            all longhorn's parts and clothing are marked up as well. I like North TX HD up in Lewisville. that's where I got my Vrod.
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              im really interested in a cruiser now. my taste in motorcycles has changed over the years, unfortunately i know nothing about cruisers so i guess the event in Gp will be a great place to learn more about these bikes. my cousin has a suzuki cruiser and it looks nice. this bike just caught my eye and i should be in the market next year if everything goes well.
              My Star is for sale.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've been tossing up the idea of selling my Iron.

I also have a street glide i'd sell.
                I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                  the Demo Days is different. HD has a big rig traveling around the country and shows up with one of every model available (demo bikes) and lets you test ride each with no obligation to buy. That right there is pretty different than going in and test riding a bike actually for sale. You go in and pick and bike and sign up for a time. You can be there all day and ride as many as you can.
                  do they require a DL or maybe i need to bring my own helmet? what year is your v-rod?
                  whats the back side of a bike called? the tail? Ive been looking into v-rods and im planning on attending the Demo days in Sept. I have noticed that the design of the vrod changed in 09 and i really like the way the tail light is integrated to the rear end. SOOOOO, it seems like some of you guys know a thing or two about these bikes so my questions is, could the rear end of a new v-rod go on an older model?
                  .....bro....

Comment

They do check for an M1 endorsement. They have helmets there, or you can bring your own.

Comment

Maybe some stranger will let me ride bitch...
                      .....bro....

Comment

Atleast they wouldn't be a stranger after...
                        I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                          I've been tossing up the idea of selling my Iron.[/IMG]
                          What do you want for the 883? PM me.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Attached Files
                            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Walked in to HD in garland and saw this Bitch right here. Then I ran out. White denim.is what they call it. I don't think I've ever wanted something more than I want this bike...
                              .....bro....

Comment

Ah the V-rod. Quite possibly the WORST bike I have ever ridden in my life.
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X