New Gopro Hero3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
    That's why i put a M4 slip on on the K7 1K I had, always took it up high in the rpm's..People pay way more attention when they hear something loud around them. Some people bitch that the short slip ons are too loud but anything helps when it comes to making other people watch I think.
    exactly....and that's how you need to ride a super sport anyways.....youre not going to lose any noticeable mpg drop riding like that either if that's your concern..

Comment

Looks like Carroll Blvd to University Dr. in Denton. I'll try not to hit you if I see you.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Man I had to learn to ride one handed quick due to how many bikes I'd pass on a sunny Denton Sunday morning.

Side note, I chuckled every time one of those hipster fags on an electric scooter would throw a wave at me with their back pack and bicycle helmet.

Comment

Riding down the center? F that....so much oil and shit on the tires....

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            Riding down the center? F that....so much oil and shit on the tires....
            He is a squid ... what do you expect.

Comment

Man, you are bitter.
              Last edited by Cobraman; 11-04-2012, 11:56 PM.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Man, you are bitter.
                Nah, I just hate new riders. I have a strong feeling that you will turn out to be one of the douches that give riders a bad name. I may be off base here, but based on your other thread I am pretty sure I can see where you are headed.

Comment

Video removed by user???

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                    Video removed by user???
                    lol yeah. I posted another video to test out my converter and it looked like shit. So I went to delete it and accidentally deleted the wrong video.

Ill have it back up later
                    2012 GT500

Comment

I'm assuming you got the silver edition?

Comment

Originally posted by reytx1 View Post
                        I'm assuming you got the silver edition?
                        yeah. For the little stuff I use it for I didn't need the the black.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

I just got a black edition and they updated the mobile app now so it can be controlled from my iPhone. It's pretty slick.
                          I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                            I just got a black edition and they updated the mobile app now so it can be controlled from my iPhone. It's pretty slick.
                            very cool! I wish windows phone would get the app!
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Jeremy, you remember about the conversation we had at b9 with Ben and Aaron? We're expecting results...

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                very cool! I wish windows phone would get the app!
                                Kind of random, but do you need a GPS setup and mount for your bike?

Comment

Working...
                                X