Clear All

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
    welcome aboard Greg!!!!
    thank you, thank you. :cool:
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Down 52lbs, stronger/faster than I have ever been and haven't touched a single weight.
      congrats, 52lbs is a huge amount

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        congrats, 52lbs is a huge amount
        Thank you. Not done, still lots to go.

Comment

Never got fat, and have always remained fit. I guess that makes me an expert.

Just kidding guys, you are having some amazing results. Keep up all the hard work.

Comment

I need the hookup greyhorse!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Certainly not me, but I did lose almost 40lbs this year, won a fitness challenge at work, ran a half marathon for the first time this summer, ran 7.5 miles this week and my pecs are sore as hell right now.

I don't know dick about supplements and my weight training routine could probably be tightened up, but I'm out there doin' it.

How about you?
              You ran and your pecs are sore? Your upper body should be completely relaxed when running long distances. I used to run 4.4 miles every other day, sprinting the last 1/4 mile and never had upper body soreness. Only soreness I ever had was my legs and every once in a while my lower back.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Not an expert but I've lost 90lbs in the last 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by astang95 View Post
                  I need the hookup greyhorse!
                  on what?

We have a ton of products on Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale right now in the specials tab.
                  www.LockoutSupplements.com
                  discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                    Im in the house! You need a hookup?

whats your website?

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
                      whats your website?

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        Great place to get supplements. Good pricing; shipping is pretty fast.
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Down 52lbs, stronger/faster than I have ever been and haven't touched a single weight.
                          That's all strictly from rolling, or are you running and shit too?
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            That's all strictly from rolling, or are you running and shit too?
                            Strickly from rolling, my running hasn't been consistant since I hurt my knee. BJJ doesn't effect my knee much if at all. I'm rehabbing it and will be back to running soon. I will hit my goal of 215lbs or die trying.

Comment

Strickly from rolling, my running hasn't been consistant since I hurt my knee. BJJ doesn't effect my knee much if at all. I'm rehabbing it and will be back to running soon. I will hit my goal of 215lbs or die trying.

Damn., didn't know it was that much of a work out just by itself. How does BJJ not affect your knee? I would think being on your knees and pivoting on them would hurt like hell.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Damn., didn't know it was that much of a work out just by itself. How does BJJ not affect your knee? I would think being on your knees and pivoting on them would hurt like hell.
                                BJJ is heavy workout on your core muscles using positive and negative weight at all sorts angles rather than just repetitive machine like movements when lifting weights. Your core (abs/back) get incredibly strong from BJJ training. The cardio workout is far more than any running can do for you and you will sweat buckets. Every night after training my shirts are so soaked it looks like I jumped into a pool. lol.

As far as my knee goes, I don't pivot on my feet at all since I'm on the ground on my back or on top of someone else. That being said, I still can throw high head kicks using that leg with ease, I just suck up the discomfort. It doesn't pop out of place like it used to when I first hurt hit. I'm learning everyday in training modifying my game of what I can and can't do.

If you'd like to come out and try a free lesson Brent to see what all the hype is about Brent, you're more than welcome to. It will make you strong and healthy, rebuild your shoulder strength naturally plus have alot fun in the process doing it.
                                Last edited by Steve; 12-09-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X