IWB carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Alien gear is cheapo. They aren't terrible- check out some reviews on youtube
    Yeah I watched one about their new type, Cloak tuck 2.0, and the guy giving the review retired his crossbreed for the AG. Said it was as close to perfect as he found. But thats just one persons opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Holster snob.
      Maybe so. I've tried a few and I said they aren't terrible. But for a few extra bucks you get a superior product with better quality materials- worth it for something you are going to use everyday. Aka stealthgear or vedder
      2012 GT500

Comment

Whatever guy. I've used mine every day and it has been extremely comfortable, however perhaps I just don't know what I'm missing...

Have you used an Alien Gear supertuck 2.0 holster?

Comment

Whatever guy. I've used mine every day and it has been extremely comfortable, however perhaps I just don't know what I'm missing...

Have you used an Alien Gear supertuck 2.0 holster?
          You probably use that crappy Alien Gear to carry a Taurus, don't you?!

Comment

Didn't say they weren't comfortable or that they don't do the job. It is like buying the budget vs name brand brake pad. I'm a fan of horsehide and cheap clips cause trouble and can bend if you hit something.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              You probably use that crappy Alien Gear to carry a Taurus, don't you?!
              God forbid!!
              2012 GT500

Comment

God forbid!!
                We cannot all be as elite as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  We cannot all be as elite as you!
                  But you can..... lol. I'm a broke college kid. I like to get best quality for my money, i find it amazing that people will cut corners or buy an inferior product to save a few bucks. Ive done it, and it isnt worth it.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

But you can..... lol. I'm a broke college kid. I like to get best quality for my money, i find it amazing that people will cut corners or buy an inferior product to save a few bucks. Ive done it, and it isnt worth it.
                    This is a guy that has never stepped foot into an autozone or oreilys, its oem from the dealer or nothing!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

After more review- the aliengear holsters arent made of leather or kydex, the shell is plastic and the backing is vinyl and foam. You get what you pay for. Handfuls of problems with customer service and the holster itself. To each his own, id rather pay $20/30 more for a much higher quality, real horsehide and kydex setup. I'd be with ya if the difference was like $60-100. But if it works for you, use it. at least it isnt uncle mikes.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

I'm going to replace the leather on my Galco, because my Colt has basically gouged its way loose. My local boot repair guy has a chunk of bull hide hanging out for me. It turns out that when Colt puts, XSE on stuff, it means "eXtra Sharp Edges."
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm a fan of horsehide and cheap clips cause trouble and can bend if you hit something.
                          What? Cause trouble and can reasons pancake shoobeedoo? All you are doing is parroting bullshit, dear boy. After the countless hours I've used these holsters I have encountered zero problems even with those "cheap clips cause trouble boopiddydo..."

After more review- the aliengear holsters arent made of leather or kydex, the shell is plastic and the backing is vinyl and foam. You get what you pay for. Handfuls of problems with customer service and the holster itself. To each his own, id rather pay $20/30 more for a much higher quality, real horsehide and kydex setup. I'd be with ya if the difference was like $60-100. But if it works for you, use it. at least it isnt uncle mikes.
                          Fantastic, but the bottom line is you really shouldn't talk a bunch of snotty shit about a holster you haven't had any experience with. Also, the holsters are warrantied for life including those cheap run into trouble gallon beeboop bending clips.
                          Last edited by SS Junk; 03-20-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

What? Cause trouble and can reasons pancake shoobeedoo? All you are doing is parroting bullshit, dear boy. After the countless hours I've used these holsters I have encountered zero problems even with those "cheap clips cause trouble boopiddydo..."
                            don't be mad because you are a cheap bastard!!!!! Firsthand, i saw probie break one on a cheap holster- same clips as aliengear. I'm glad you enjoy low quality products- life is much cheaper that way.

And still, i didn't say they were the worst. People use them and like them, but for a few more bucks there is no reason not to buy a higher quality product
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Fantastic, but the bottom line is you really shouldn't talk a bunch of snotty shit about a holster you haven't had any experience with.
                              Dammit quit editing your posts after they are quoted. I do have experience with them- I had a buddy bring his over because I wanted to check it out. It felt cheap and inferior to the crossbreed and now to the vedder. That is my opinion. Not necessarily shared by you, but plenty of people say the same.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Dammit quit editing your posts after they are quoted. I do have experience with them- I had a buddy bring his over because I wanted to check it out. It felt cheap and inferior to the crossbreed and now to the vedder. That is my opinion. Not necessarily shared by you, but plenty of people say the same.
                                You sure like to let everyone know what your opinions are.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X