IWB carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Dammit quit editing your posts after they are quoted. I do have experience with them- I had a buddy bring his over because I wanted to check it out. It felt cheap and inferior to the crossbreed and now to the vedder. That is my opinion. Not necessarily shared by you, but plenty of people say the same.
    That's not experience, assholeface.

Comment

Is this Cobraman the tacticool wanna-be cop guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        You sure like to let everyone know what your opinions are.
        I like to help people buy decent products and not waste their money. What do you carry your Taurus in?
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Fantastic, but the bottom line is you really shouldn't talk a bunch of snotty shit about a holster you haven't had any experience with. Also, the holsters are warrantied for life including those cheap run into trouble gallon beeboop bending clips.
          We should all go out and buy kia's. Who cares if it is shitty if it is under warranty?
          2012 GT500

Comment

cobraman showing his ass lately. it's ok, i went through a period of that at one point.

Comment

I like to help people buy decent products and not waste their money. What do you carry your Taurus in?
              so if it isn't the best thing money can buy, it's crap? Lighten up a bit man.

I get it man, your young and still know everything. We all did. You have yet to learn that keeping your mouth shut will get you farther in life than being the opinionated asshole that nobody cares to listen to anymore will.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

We should all go out and buy kia's. Who cares if it is shitty if it is under warranty?
                If you haven't personally used the holster on a daily basis for any period of time you shouldn't be running your filthy sewer about it. Stick to what you know, assholeface.

Comment

If you haven't personally used the holster on a daily basis for any period of time you shouldn't be running your filthy sewer about it. Stick to what you know, assholeface.
                  So when you go test drive a kia you have to drive it for a while to realize it is a pos? When you wear it and feel how cheap it feels you know instantly. It isn't crap - for a little more cash you can get a better product though.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    so if it isn't the best thing money can buy, it's crap? Lighten up a bit man.
                    didn't say that, but for $30 more if you can get a much better product wouldn't you? Bang for buck. That's what i'm saying;. Not that the product is junk, just that is inferior to what it out there.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

So when you go test drive a kia you have to drive it for a while to realize it is a pos? When you wear it and feel how cheap it feels you know instantly. It isn't crap - for a little more cash you can get a better product though.
                      I do not believe the Kia is warrantied for life, assholeface. As stated, stick to what you know. You are a brokeass version of DOHCTR from a few years ago.

Comment

What? Cause trouble and can reasons pancake shoobeedoo? All you are doing is parroting bullshit, dear boy. After the countless hours I've used these holsters I have encountered zero problems even with those "cheap clips cause trouble boopiddydo..."

Fantastic, but the bottom line is you really shouldn't talk a bunch of snotty shit about a holster you haven't had any experience with. Also, the holsters are warrantied for life including those cheap run into trouble gallon beeboop bending clips.
                        I had a cheap IWB clip bend. It also would "squeak" really bad. I have a crossbreed that I don't really use because the previous owner put some janky clip on it, so I'm gonna buy some RCS soft loops and tun it again.

For the most part I run a Raven Vanguard 2
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Samuel, what gun are you planning on carrying?
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

top 10 least reliable cars of 2014

No kias.

Top 5 most reliable

Use Bankrate.com's free tools, expert analysis, and award-winning content to make smarter financial decisions. Explore personal finance topics including credit cards, investments, identity protection, autos, retirement, credit reports, and so much more.

Notice that Hyundai is #1, and Kia is a division of the same company.

Top ten most reliable car brands

CarMD ranked the Top 100 vehicles overall, top vehicles by category and the most common repairs by make. While we realize the inherent value of the vehicle list, it seemed somewhat less valuable to feature a Top 10 that included four Toyotas, two Hondas, two Kias and two Hyundais.
                            Should I keep going?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

didn't say that, but for $30 more if you can get a much better product wouldn't you? Bang for buck. That's what i'm saying;. Not that the product is junk, just that is inferior to what it out there.
                              $30 more doubles the price of the holster. If the cheap holster isn't junk, you're not getting much bang for the buck with the more expensive one.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You sure do take my placeholder examples to heart. Lol.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X