• Show
Clear All

New door panels

Comment

New Oem front bumper

Comment

New Oem rear bumper

Comment

Yes but bunch people have them so I tried to do the extra work to make bay smooth

Comment

Going with a 84 rebuilt 351w block this time around with roush aluminum heads comp cam lunati roller lifters
            Last edited by FOKAI; 03-30-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

damn man, looks awesome! I often wonder if I need to find a roller to tear down to nothing and then do that, then transfer all my crap from my coupe to it and sell mine as a roller.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                damn man, looks awesome! I often wonder if I need to find a roller to tear down to nothing and then do that, then transfer all my crap from my coupe to it and sell mine as a roller.
                I just didn't want to buy someone's problems and I want it done right being picky this car has to be better than my last build

Comment

Car currently sitting in 2k high build primer
                  Last edited by FOKAI; 03-30-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

subscribing.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      Right there with you. But I think a 99-04 roller would be my base platform.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This is why I bought a new one, the wife said I have to leave it alone and I can't do that with an older one. It's weird how these parts keep showing up and appearing on the car when she isn't around.

Your last build was awesome, can't wait to see this one! What color?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          This is why I bought a new one, the wife said I have to leave it alone and I can't do that with an older one. It's weird how these parts keep showing up and appearing on the car when she isn't around.

Lol, my first wife tried to pull that shit on me too.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

She just doesn't want parts to start breaking and shit, she wanted me to get an 03-04 cobra until she realized everything I was planning for it. She loves mustangs, but hates constantly doing stuff to them.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post

Got my girl a 2015 Gt, the build is all the fun for me anyways and keeps me busy and out of trouble.
                              I bought PPG deltron base and clear K7 Metalic Bright Atlantic Blue for color.[URL=http://s291.photobucket.com/user/KADUKU817/media/EC465A8A-43C6-4879-A3F4-51F08F526758.jpg.html]
                              Last edited by FOKAI; 03-30-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Ah, my favorite color ever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X