Glock 36 .45 cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 36 .45 cal

Found a great deal yesterday at Cabelas. I was just "looking" at .45 subs for a carry and the sales guy said he had a lightly used Glock 36 they just put in the used cabinet that afternoon. New it was $679, I picked up this one for $429 with an extra extended mag. no scratches, rub marks and it looks like it was hardly fired. Anyone on here have one? Any issues? Do you like it?

Congrats! Ive been looking hard for a G30 for carry. Ive been waiting on my CHL for weeks. The plan is to go to the gun show next weekend and pick one up.
    03 cobra

Comment

it was my first gun purchase with my CHL, much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
        Congrats! Ive been looking hard for a G30 for carry. Ive been waiting on my CHL for weeks. The plan is to go to the gun show next weekend and pick one up.
        saw guns or something like that in mesquite has g30's thats where i got mine

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
          it was my first gun purchase with my CHL, much faster.
          I hear people say that all the time. I do not have one "yet" but every time I go into a store and buy (has only been 5 times) it has taken about 2 minutes tops. How much faster could it really be and worth commenting about?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I hear people say that all the time. I do not have one "yet" but every time I go into a store and buy (has only been 5 times) it has taken about 2 minutes tops. How much faster could it really be and worth commenting about?

You won't get out of Cabella's in 20 minutes without a CHL. Every gun I have bought from them (4 so far) they have had a stack of 4473s to call in. I would estimate my average time there has been 30 minutes.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Wow 30 whole minutes.

Unless its more than a hour its not bad. I can usually find something to do in the store for that amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                "2 mins tops".......that would be a fucking record. I have had to wait for 1.5 hours at cabelas due to backlog, CHL...5 minutes and that's from having to stand in line and wait my turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                  "2 mins tops".......that would be a fucking record. I have had to wait for 1.5 hours at cabelas due to backlog, CHL...5 minutes and that's from having to stand in line and wait my turn.

Dont think i would be buying from Cabelas then....
                  I have never waited longer than 10-15 mins....

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Dont think i would be buying from Cabelas then....
                    I have never waited longer than 10-15 mins....
                    Don't go on a weekend. I went on a Saturday night and was there 30-40 minutes b/c of a line. It doesn't take that long.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                      saw guns or something like that in mesquite has g30's thats where i got mine
                      I havent checked them out yet. Thanks for the tip.
                      03 cobra

Comment

The Glock 36 can be picky with cheap ball ammo. There aren't many problems with good ammo or any defense ammo I have read about. I had one for a few months, I really liked it. I never had any problems with it.

It's a Glock, the best handgun in the world. You'll love it

Comment

I'd be all about it if it were notably thinner than a glock 27. Since it's not... Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            I'd be all about it if it were notably thinner than a glock 27. Since it's not... Meh.
                            I have been carrying it for 4 days now and it seems to fit well so I'm good with it so far. I have a Sig Pro 9mm that's slightly larger and also feels ok to carry but I like the bigger bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              The Glock 36 can be picky with cheap ball ammo. There aren't many problems with good ammo or any defense ammo I have read about. I had one for a few months, I really liked it. I never had any problems with it.

It's a Glock, the best handgun in the world. You'll love it
                              I had the six shot glock .45 I think it was the 36 and it was a real picky bitch. It was by far the most jamming gun i've ever shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X