Side by sides ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    ...but everytime you talk about your location and the cool shit you're getting...I feel a tiny bit of jealously fueled anger.

I'm conflicted!
    LOL, If I told you were I started working, you'd just wanna kill me. I stayed retired about 6 months. I then lucked into the most amazing part time job working for some really awesome (and famous) people. I'm sworn to secrecy by an NDA, but about September, I can probably let the cat out of the bag...

Comment

I don't think they have any real value other than people think they look cool. Father inlaw has owned various ones over the years for his ranch. Always seemed like the 4-wheelers were better in every way. For what you get, the price should be about 1/2 what it is, at most.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        I don't think they have any real value other than people think they look cool. Father inlaw has owned various ones over the years for his ranch. Always seemed like the 4-wheelers were better in every way. For what you get, the price should be about 1/2 what it is, at most.
        I love the hell out of mine, filling feeders. Hog and deer recovery is super easy by yourself with the tilt bed and the winch. it beats my heavy truck when it's muddy and the sxs has 4x4. and the kids really like it and always want to go for rides in it.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          Which dealer here in Sherman? Just out of curiosity, I've had some bad experiences here as well with motorcycle dealers and the like. Just want to know who to avoid. You can send it in a PM if you want.
          It's called Six and Mango now. I don't know when it changes from Grayson County Equipment to Six and Mango. I was there in early 2016. The old guy that shunned me had been there forever. My dad lives on the west side of Lake Texoma and that was his preferred dealership. He now drives to Forney once a year to have his machines serviced.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            We’ve got a 4 wheeler, and an old truck, and my brother has an RZR at the ranch. Only one gets used daily by my parents, and it isn’t the 4 wheeler or the truck. It would get even more use if it had a dump bed.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              We’ve got a 4 wheeler, and an old truck, and my brother has an RZR at the ranch. Only one gets used daily by my parents, and it isn’t the 4 wheeler or the truck. It would get even more use if it had a dump bed.
              Don't feed the idiot...

And for usefullness- We've had a string of rangers. They've all been great. I'd like a RZR but use the bed too much. Next one might be a general for compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                My sister has a RZR 1000 S, I have a Brute Force 750. I would take the RZR in a heartbeat, it's better on trails, better utility, and more fun. About the only advantage the Brute has is in the mud, air down and use the locker, it takes some gnarly shit to get the brute stuck, and you stay cleaner on it.

Comment

Working...
                X