No announcement yet.

The loser had to jump in the cold lake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The loser had to jump in the cold lake!

I was gonna save this for the Krazy Monday video but after everyone asking for it. I thought I'd go ahead and release the video of the loser going in the cold lake!
    Last edited by krazy kris; 03-31-2019, 08:58 AM.

Since there still seems to be a learning curve on embedding YouTube Videos, I have made a quick How-To: And this is for your enjoyment. After all, it is Friday! :) kfVsfOSbJY0

Comment

You know Texas lakes have alligators in them right? Not to mention water moccasins.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        You know Texas lakes have alligators in them right? Not to mention water moccasins.
        Ain't nobody scared of Gators they're just big frogs and my wife plays with snakes all the time. The first time she came over we went down to the creek to go fishing. She seen a cottonmouth that ran infront of us and she went and stepped on its head. As she uncurled it from her leg and picked it up looked at it for a bit and threw it in the woods. This was when we were about 13 years old and she is still just as crazy.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen either out in the middle of a lake.

Comment

To most people there are 3 kinds of snakes in Texas. If it rattles it’s a rattlesnake. If it’s in water it’s a Water Mocasin. If it’s on land and doesn’t rattle it’s a Copperhead.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              I was gonna save this for the Krazy Monday video but after everyone asking for it. I thought I'd go ahead and release the video of the loser going in the cold lake!
              https://youtu.be/_4n1D8VrTuA
              Typically when you are using your social network to promote your YouTube channel...its best to make it as easy as possible for them to consume your content .

I never click on random links no matter how click baity the title is.

So a common way is embedded or you have a gif/still shot of the best scene and then add the link for the full video just above or below.

This exactly. Itll help increase your view point in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                I don't think I've ever seen either out in the middle of a lake.
                I seen a gator out in the deep water at the fort Worth boat club on eagle mountain and there was one that hung out in lake country for a long time because people that lived in those apartments in the back would feed it scraps. They thought this was all fine and everything until their little dogs and cats started coming up missing. I've had a ton snakes try getting in the boat with me, mostly watersnakes. Have had a few moccasins get in the boat with me when I live on the North end of eagle mountain. I could sit on my balcony and shoot a dozen snakes in an hour with the kids and their BB guns. One weekend my cousin came out for the weekend and he went to run jugs around 2 a.m. and just jumped in the aluminum boat that was tied up at the dock. He took off down the slough and jumped out because there was a snake in the boat the boat kept going and ran up on the bank.

Comment

I seen a gator out in the deep water at the fort Worth boat club on eagle mountain and there was one that hung out in lake country for a long time because people that lived in those apartments in the back would feed it scraps. They thought this was all fine and everything until their little dogs and cats started coming up missing. I've had a ton snakes try getting in the boat with me, mostly watersnakes. Have had a few moccasins get in the boat with me when I live on the North end of eagle mountain. I could sit on my balcony and shoot a dozen snakes in an hour with the kids and their BB guns. One weekend my cousin came out for the weekend and he went to run jugs around 2 a.m. and just jumped in the aluminum boat that was tied up at the dock. He took off down the slough and jumped out because there was a snake in the boat the boat kept going and ran up on the bank.
                  lol at jumping out and letting the boat go.

I guess I've been lucky and would have never expected to see something out on the open lake, away from the bank..

Comment

closest gasoline station to my location

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

And if the alligators and snakes won’t kill you the wild boar will.

And this isn’t just Lake Louisville it’s every damn lake in Texas. I know because I’ve fished about 90% of em. At one point in my life I took A two-year sabbatical interest point fishing for those two years straight every single day Texas Oklahoma and Louisiana.
                      Last edited by soap; 03-30-2019, 09:14 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I've been wakeboarding out on Lewisville plenty, and cut across a snake at one point, the key is to not fall.

Comment

And if the alligators and snakes won’t kill you the wild boar will.

And this isn’t just Lake Louisville it’s every damn lake in Texas. I know because I’ve fished about 90% of em. At one point in my life I took A two-year sabbatical interest point fishing for those two years straight every single day Texas Oklahoma and Louisiana.
                          Funny thing is the rattlesnakes out here rarely rattle due to the hogs eating the rattlesnakes. They have gone full stealth mode!

Comment

Funny thing is the rattlesnakes out here rarely rattle due to the hogs eating the rattlesnakes. They have gone full stealth mode!
                            One time we were fishing lake fork about four years ago. About 300 yards from the bank out in one of the stumpy areas. We tied our boat off to one of those fucking trees sticking out. Because we were just deep spooning 30 feet of water found a bunch of submerged brush. Anyway instead of crappy to bass moved in and it was nonstop action for a good three hours straight and you didn’t even have time to light up a cigarette. Long story short a fucking water moccasin fucking got to close I swiped at it with my rod tip and that fucker tried to get in the boat with us they are really Aggressive especially after I pissed it off. And it was common to see alligators eating ducks.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                            X