Cowboy's 2018...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    It’s a 1 year prove it deal for not much money. I’m good with it. They’re still going to scour the draft and UFAs for a slot receiver. Slot guys are a dime a dozen these days
    Jerry has a lot of dimes but no football sense or Dallas would have a different coaching staff. I’m still waiting for son to put dad in timeout; that’s the only chance at this point.

Comment

• I think we need to get the Miami DE and the Safety from KC
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Berry is a liability, with his injury issues. If he’s cheap, ok, but the fact that he’s making other visits doesn’t look good for Dallas.

As for Quinn, only if it makes sense. He’s essentially a rental so the price has to make sense. 9th season, last year of his current deal, gonna want to get paid next year. Dallas can’t afford to pay him this year or next. New Orleans has deeper pockets than Dallas in this instance.

I wouldn’t give more than a 4th round pick for him, and I’d only give a 4th if they agreed to an extension that would pay him about $7m per, and I just don’t see him agreeing.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Yeah heard this morning that Berry didnt do to good in his physicals
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Quinn to Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Quinn to Dallas.
              If that dOOd can stay healthy for a year and help us, its a good deal, especially with the pot head Gregory suspended fo lYfe...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Yeah good add! Tank is probably gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  Yeah good add! Tank is probably gone
                  Nah, this is about replacing Gregory. Tank will get done. They’re going back and forth over guaranteed money. They reportedly offered him 6 for $120, but only in the neighborhood of $40m guaranteed, and he reportedly wants in the neighborhood of $60 guaranteed.

Comment

• Yeah I head he's asking 23 now....and that he's holding off on his surgery until he gets paid

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      If that dOOd can stay healthy for a year and help us, its a good deal, especially with the pot head Gregory suspended fo lYfe...
                      Man he was a beast, but in the later years his back caused problems. Which is why we traded him. If he can stay healthy then this is a solid pickup. He's only 29 I believe.

Gregory got an extension this morning to 2020. I guess Dallas is able to work with him. Don't blame them letting Irving walk though. Had more time on the television than on the field.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Tank gets 5/$105 with $65 guaranteed. I like that they frontloaded the shit out of it. We need to be doing more of that.

Comment

Working...
                        X