No announcement yet.

Recommended 1-4x for a 30-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I mean they sell it for 429.00 with some off brand scope on it no one complains about. I have about decided on a Bushnell AR 1-4 BTR-2 for it.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That Marlin was 49 bucks from Spiegels, if I remember correctly. Marlins always had a good reputation for accuracy, and that 8 dollar scope, which had seen some real shitty PA weather during deer season and still good after 50+ years, made it a fun and pretty accurate gun to shoot. Most lower end scopes today are probably built better than that Tasco.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

TR24 it is. Got a good deal on a once mounted one at SWFA. Also gave this new Olight light a shot. 1200 Lumens and lighter then the TLR1 HL. No idea why the pic is so big.
        Last edited by kingjason; 04-13-2019, 05:29 PM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I've never even considered putting a scope on a lever action rifle. I have a '65 model Winchester 30-30 that belonged to my grandad. Plenty of successful outings at our old deer lease without the need for optics.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            I've never even considered putting a scope on a lever action rifle. I have a '65 model Winchester 30-30 that belonged to my grandad. Plenty of successful outings at our old deer lease without the need for optics.
            Genius I know! Seriously this thing is like a red dot dialed down, and adds just enough dialed up. It was just something I wanted to try.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Posting a 3,036px × 4,048px image in a vB thread display(showthread) template is just plain stupid. Standard size is 800x600 for inline images to be easily displayed.

It takes just 2 seconds to resize a picture before moving it to a img hosting site.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                Posting a 3,036px × 4,048px image in a vB thread display(showthread) template is just plain stupid. Standard size is 800x600 for inline images to be easily displayed.

It takes just 2 seconds to resize a picture before moving it to a img hosting site.
                I will have to eyeball it. It has never done that before but they changed some settings on my pixel recently.
                Last edited by kingjason; 04-13-2019, 05:29 PM.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I have a couple of used JM stamped ones and I'd sell you one if you need one.
                  How much?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    How much?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                    $400 to $450
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                    X