Home insurance question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home insurance question

I go through Allstate and Im sure there is a place to look it up but figured this would best plase as any.

Does home insurance cover Fences? and Roofs? is there an option to pay for that would allow it to be covered?

Thanks

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
    I go through Allstate and Im sure there is a place to look it up but figured this would best plase as any.

Does home insurance cover Fences? and Roofs? is there an option to pay for that would allow it to be covered?

Thanks

Every policyholder's situation is unique, so the answer to this depends on the circumstances of your policy and how your agent set your policy up as.

You'll have the coverage "other structures" listed on the policy, this will cover the fence and any structures built detached from the home..of course you'll have a deductible. As far as the roof is concerned, you should have coverage for the roof as well, minus the deductible as well. Now the coverage for the roof could be on a replacement cost basis, depending on how your agent set up the policy, and you may have it at a scheduled value that depreciates as the years go by, depending on how old your roof is.

Send me your policy info and I can take a look at your policy in more detail if you'd like.
    Thanks.

Tony Dominguez
    817-405-2011
    Tdominguez@allstate.com
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
    X