No announcement yet.

Is Texas real estate slowing down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got lucky on the timing of my house purchases. Got thre $8k credit on my starter home and sold that one for 35% more than the price I paid for it. Bought this home from family and did a remodel and now have equity and a 2.875% rate.

Nothing more than luck timing with my life though.

Comment

• my first house was a 7k place i remodeled for the down . made 8k on it . the next step up was a 3/2/2 brick for 21k at 7.5 % . in 1976 that was a heavy load .
      carter won and totally fucked the economy shortly after i bought it. i was lucky to sell it a few years later to a cash buyer. waited fort that dumb ass to be gone and things come back together before buying again .

wonder why summer is good for selling rural land ? mud !

Comment

• I’m closing on April 8th on a new McMansion. Still a 3.625% interest rate. I’m shopping for cow skin rugs now.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I’m closing on April 8th on a new McMansion. Still a 3.625% interest rate. I’m shopping for cow skin rugs now.
          Nice...what part of town?

I'm hoping to get a good deal on land while still catching the low interest rates...but its hit or miss on reasonable pricing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Nice...what part of town?

I'm hoping to get a good deal on land while still catching the low interest rates...but its hit or miss on reasonable pricing.
            West Plano near the tollway. Schools are a big reason for the location.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Congrats...and CHOO$$$$$CHOO$$$$$$ on the cowskins.

Comment

• If anyone is looking to refinance or buy hit me up, so my wife can hook you up. She's got a serious in with Quicken loans.

Comment

• West Plano so last season.

I'd love to move closer to the office (Las Colinas), but most of the schools in even the nicer hoods are sub-par. Kids ruin everything.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      West Plano so last season.

I'd love to move closer to the office (Las Colinas), but most of the schools in even the nicer hoods are sub-par. Kids ruin everything.
                      Some of the elementary schools in a Plano are ranked pretty high. My eleven year old is doing his last year at one of them. The one I am putting my twins in serves an area of rich fucks, it is ranked pretty high as well. Just have to make sure none of that goes to their heads. Feed them a lot of Ramen noodles and buy a Fiesta from Don for them to drive...

Comment

• Where does one get a cow skin rug, I want to join the club...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Some of the elementary schools in a Plano are ranked pretty high. My eleven year old is doing his last year at one of them. The one I am putting my twins in serves an area of rich fucks, it is ranked pretty high as well. Just have to make sure none of that goes to their heads. Feed them a lot of Ramen noodles and buy a Fiesta from Don for them to drive...
                          You need the caged one .
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Where does one get a cow skin rug, I want to join the club...
                            Traders village!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              West Plano so last season.

Live closer to office and private school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Where does one get a cow skin rug, I want to join the club...
                                If you're SVO, you raise it, skin it, and tan it yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X