Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    I only love lamp.

They are like an Aston Martin. They are pretty and when they work they make you smile. Like an Aston they spend more time broken. One tweeter failed and then one woofer failed one way and the other woofer failed a different way and then the other tweeter started doing something completely different. Illusion is aware of the problem. There are several other people that have the same identical issues that are running decks and amps I could never afford yet Illusion still declined my warranty. They can suck it.
    I have Hertz mids and PHD tweeters now and they freakin rock. They sound better than the Illusions even when they worked perfectly.

Live and learn.

On the plus side my review of them saved 12 people $1000 each. They all ordered Hertz or Morels instead.
    When I was in the stereo business the rep that handled Focal also handled this that line. If you sold one you couldnt sell the other. We sold focal and our rep would go on and on about how much he liked both brand equally. I always assumed he was right. I guess he was full of shit, and Im glad I never ran them.

Ive never been overly impressed with focal either

I have heard nothing but great things about hertz, and I hear their amps are fantastic

Comment

• ^^^^ I have Hertz speakers and sound good to me as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        Who the fuck got in my mind at the end of my marriage!!!!!!

I once got yelled at, and I do mean YELLED at for touching my wifes tits... While she was on top of me kissing me.. Women are fucking schizophrenic.

Was about to post this pic, didn't intend for it to be indirectly related. LOL

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• You know that rumor that when your wife is pregnant, you get tons and tons of sex?

No?

Me neither.

Not related...

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Perfect.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                You know that rumor that when your wife is pregnant, you get tons and tons of sex?

No?

Me neither.

Not related...
                My wife was all about it towards the end of her 3. Granted idk if it was hormones or the fact she was miserable being knocked up and just wanted the kid out... either way I wasn't complain one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I once got yelled at, and I do mean YELLED at for touching my wifes tits... While she was on top of me kissing me.. Women are fucking schizophrenic.

Was about to post this pic, didn't intend for it to be indirectly related. LOL

With this ring, I own thee. What part of that shit didn't she understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Repost: Post 139.

Comment

Repost: Post 139.
                          I'm pretty sure the tattoo you posted is a repost in this thread too.

Speaking of, did we ever figure out what roof titty was?
                          WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            I'm pretty sure the tattoo you posted is a repost in this thread too.

Speaking of, did we ever figure out what roof titty was?

That's unpossible.

Comment

• Goddamn it, you're not supposed to talk about it.

Comment

That's unpossible.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X