X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Why? If they listened to you, there would be 3 threads total on the site, and we'd all only be allowed to post just a select few sentences.
      im glad you were able to pick up what i was putting down in the other thread.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        Holy shit
        this truck is essentially the second coming of christ.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          im glad you were able to pick up what i was putting down in the other thread.
          Guess I didn't see it.

Anyway I really like the way he fixed the bent bed near the cab. Awesome work imo
          WH

Comment

Soap, I need a good number for you bro
            Also what do you recomend to make headlights clear?
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
              Soap, I need a good number for you bro
              Also what do you recomend to make headlights clear?
              The 3M headlight resto kit is super easy, quick, and has good results.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                The 3M headlight resto kit is super easy, quick, and has good results.

Thanks.
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Decided to instill a universal power remote door lock kit. Nothing special typical EBay $30 kit. A four-door Kit on the two-door truck that way I'll have two extra motors if something goes wrong with one.
                  Pretty straightforward and installation. Most time-consuming part was untangling all the wiring from the harness. And performing a little surgery on it.

Hooked it up for a minute to test everything everything works good. It was getting late the mosquitoes were tearing my ass up. Finish up in the morning all I got left is to tuck the wiring under the dash and she's all done.
                  Last edited by soap; 03-19-2017, 10:22 PM.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

wow!!!

Comment

Can't wait to see the end result
                      WH

Comment

Trucknis coming along great man!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Time for new lights. Found new parking lamps they came with the wire harness bulb sockets and bulbs preinstalled $40 for the pair which is an absolute steal. Also picked up left and right side headlights $70 for the pair also came with new sockets and bulbs.

Before.

New lights.

Sealing them.

After. Much better.

What a difference.

Bumpers going to be next. I will eventually upgrade HID's one day to be continued.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Which "plumbers tape" did you use for the door locks? I've been using some weak shit for stuff like that. At least I think its weak, I don't have a point of reference. Is there automotive grade plumbers tape? (I'm referring to the metal strips with holes)

//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Plumber’s Tape is a term used to describe two different items used in plumbing, which hav…
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Which "plumbers tape" did you use for the door locks? I've been using some weak shit for stuff like that. At least I think its weak, I don't have a point of reference. Is there automotive grade plumbers tape? (I'm referring to the metal strips with holes)

http://411plumb.com/what-is-plumbers-tape/
                              The strips that came with the kit or much then "plumbers tape". You can go the Home Depot and buy a long flat bracket stip with holes they seem pretty thick. Or any good stereo shop should have the thicker brackets. I don't know if they're automotive a grade per se, but it's definitely A lot more heavy-duty than plumbers tape
                              Last edited by soap; 04-19-2017, 08:46 AM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Had a little time today to fix a small but annoying issue. Blower motor fan speed only works on high. The lower and mid speeds don't work at all. After a little online research I found it's a common issue with The Colorado/Canyon. It's caused by Loosefitting blower motor resistor connector which causes the parts to get burnt out.

What My investigation revealed. Here's the resistor.

And here's the connector.

Time to hit up Amazon, got a new resistor and connector for $14.

All done. Now I have all my fan speeds. Like I said nothing exciting but annoying as hell.

To be continued.
                                Last edited by soap; 04-26-2017, 05:31 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X