Boaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    Just out there ruining shit for everyone.
    LOL

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    DFWBoatStangs GTG??
    I’m down

Comment

Bring it to Texoma, I don't feel like putting mine on a trailer.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Bring it to Texoma, I don't feel like putting mine on a trailer.
        I will bring beer and drink on your boats. Maybe some zima and jolly ranchers if yall are lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I will bring beer and drink on your boats. Maybe some zima and jolly ranchers if yall are lucky.
          Basic rules for an invite on my boat.
          1. You must either be a hot chick or bring hot chicks, or you must be fairly sizable to add ballast. No skinny people who aren't eye candy. Exceptions to this are people who want to wakeboard or surf and chip in for gas, help drive, and help clean up after.
          2. No cheetos or kool-aid or crap like that, it's a PITA to clean up.
          3. Know how to drive an inboard properly.
          4. No smoking on the boat.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            1. You must either be a hot chick or bring hot chicks, or you must be fairly sizable to add ballast. No skinny people who aren't eye candy. Exceptions to this are people who want to wakeboard or surf and chip in for gas, help drive, and help clean up after.
            Lmmfao! We used to pick up fat girls at the dock just for ballast.

I had basically the same rule for food and Drinks.

Good drivers are hard to come by. People need to watch a few Travis moya videos.
            Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 04-06-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Lmmfao! We used to pick up fat girls at the dock just for ballast.

I had basically the same rule for food and Drinks.

Good drivers are hard to come by. People need to watch a few Travis moya videos.
              Should of made a rule for diapers!!!! Still sorry bout that!

Now time to go look at boats again.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post

Hahahahaha. Forgot all about that! All good. Nothing a shop vac couldn’t fix

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post

I’ve got one I’ll sell you. It’s kiddo time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                    Lmmfao! We used to pick up fat girls at the dock just for ballast...
                    Lol come on now...SVO is more believable than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      1. I’m installing 910lb sacs in the rear lockers today so I don’t have to invite people for ballast anymore. I can count on one hand people that came out with gas money, beer, or cleanup help over the last 3 years.
                      2. You can bring whatever you want on my boat but you better be prepared to eat and drink the stuff you listed above while sitting in the water.
                      3. “Hey where’s the trim button to make the wake bigger”?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Lol come on now...SVO is more believable than that.
                        . Just going off your personality on this board, I bet you’d make a great dock whore.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        1. I’m installing 910lb sacs in the rear lockers today so I don’t have to invite people for ballast anymore. I can count on one hand people that came out with gas money, beer, or cleanup help over the last 3 years.
                        2. You can bring whatever you want on my boat but you better be prepared to eat and drink the stuff you listed above while sitting in the water.
                        3. “Hey where’s the trim button to make the wake bigger”?
                        I know you are rolling with a Malibu. What’s the setup? Year? Wedge? Total ballast?

Comment

• My 07 Supra 24 SSV has an 1100 sac up front and 2x 750's in the rear for wake boarding, the wake gets plenty big like that. For surfing we put the rear left 750, 1x 750 on the floor next to the left side seat and the 1100 on the seat down the left side since it won't get full in the rear locker, and a 400 up front in the locker where the 1100 normally goes.

I have been thinking pretty seriously about getting a surf wake thing for the side of the hull and seeing if I like that better. If anyone has one, free tows on my boat with it if you bring it and let me try it.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            My 07 Supra 24 SSV has an 1100 sac up front and 2x 750's in the rear for wake boarding, the wake gets plenty big like that. For surfing we put the rear left 750, 1x 750 on the floor next to the left side seat and the 1100 on the seat down the left side since it won't get full in the rear locker, and a 400 up front in the locker where the 1100 normally goes.

I have been thinking pretty seriously about getting a surf wake thing for the side of the hull and seeing if I like that better. If anyone has one, free tows on my boat with it if you bring it and let me try it.
                            I paid $160 for a floating shaper from Inland Curl on Facebook. Adding one of those will definitely make your surf wave better.

I don’t have any plans to hit Texoma but if I do you’re welcome to try mine out.
                            Last edited by Mike; 04-07-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I paid $160 for a floating shaper from Inland Curl on Facebook. Adding one of those will definitely make your surf wave better.

I don’t have any plans to hit Texoma but if I do you’re welcome to try mine out.
                              Plan on it fag!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Plan on it fag!
                                I like the smaller lakes!

We went out for a few hours today

Comment

Working...
                                X