No announcement yet.

get off your butt and build something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a bunch of shit to install / do on the van.. Maxxair Roof Vent, rear tire carrier and matching spare (tire and wheel) are the big ones for now. I have the grill off, sanded and etched / primed, about to throw some satin black on it and the bumpers will follow.

Comment

• For those who don't know or watch ass monkeys. Monday they start a 72 Buick Riviera build. I haven't watched it in years but might watch or dvr this one. I just hope they don't ruin it in typical ass monkey fashion.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by johnboy View Post
        For those who don't know or watch ass monkeys. Monday they start a 72 Buick Riviera build. I haven't watched it in years but might watch or dvr this one. I just hope they don't ruin it in typical ass monkey fashion.
        Makes me mad, first off it's a damn clean car, second it means all the rawlings nut huggers will associate my car with him. I hope the don't use any of the ideas ive been wanting to do to mine.

All this said, this goes to show that out of nowhere these cars are getting super popular fast.

Comment

Working...
        X