Rangers 2018!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    Jorge Alfaro is the only former prospect I can find with a + WAR that Daniels traded in the last few years. He's the Phillie's #1 catcher. We got our current ace and a solid relief pitcher for him so we still won that trade. JD knows what he's doing but he still has to work with a shoestring budget for some reason.
    Colon? Lol; I couldn’t resist. Yes the budget is pretty harsh compared to the Yankees and dodgers but other GMs compete on less.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Colon? Lol; I couldn’t resist. Yes the budget is pretty harsh compared to the Yankees and dodgers but other GMs compete on less.
      Colon will probably start to fade in the second half. The MLB doesn't test players for PEDs in the off season so as long as they are clean when they hit spring training they can use whatever they want. I'm not saying Colon does this but he was a Biogenesis customer and he's a 280 pound 45 year old professional athlete. He might just have superior genes.

Comment

Colon always fades as the year goes on. He definitely doesn’t waste motion on the mound. He never tosses back for a new ball. All his throws are live. He works very efficiently.

Comment

So the team sucks and the Astros are awesome. On a positive note it looks like Machado is off the market so that makes Profar have some trade value. I have a feeling we'll be making a deal with the Phillies soon involving Diekman, Hamels and Profar.

They are pretty loaded with pitching prospects and one is named Ranger Suarez. That and the #1 overall pick from 2016 Mickey Moniak is still on their A ball team. He's pretty much worthless right now but has a ton of potential. I'd want at least one of these guys and Alfaro back.

Comment

Poor pitching = status quo = bad record.

Comment

Poor pitching = status quo = bad record.
              I think the new stadium is going to help with that. We'll also be getting a new AAA affiliate to go with it.

Comment

Colon pure junk pitcher! Waste of cash. Obese and velocity at what 87 wow gtfo here go to aaa

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  Colon pure junk pitcher! Waste of cash. Obese and velocity at what 87 wow gtfo here go to aaa
                  Betting on Bartolo >>>>> betting with Crawfish

Comment

Betting on Bartolo >>>>> betting with Crawfish
                    Wouldn’t bet your money on that slob. He needs to hang it up not very effective anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                      Wouldn’t bet your money on that slob. He needs to hang it up not very effective anymore.
                      How’s your mlb career going?

Comment

One assumes that Crawfish had the good sense to bet heavy on the Rangers yesterday. Even MLB betting noobs far below his level of sports knowledge and insider info know to take the homies in the last game of a 3+ game series to avoid the sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          One assumes that Crawfish had the good sense to bet heavy on the Rangers yesterday. Even MLB betting noobs far below his level of sports knowledge and insider info know to take the homies in the last game of a 3+ game series to avoid the sweep.
                          Lower than catfish’s level of sports knowledge? Like an amoeba? Catfish needs to monetize his self. Start a website for sports betting, give full details on all his picks. Make sure his clients bet against him and get rich....

Comment

Every pick I made in the world cup lost. So on that note I'm picking the Dodgers and Yankees for the World Series but I'm definitely not picking the Cowboys for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              So the team sucks and the Astros are awesome. On a positive note it looks like Machado is off the market so that makes Profar have some trade value. I have a feeling we'll be making a deal with the Phillies soon involving Diekman, Hamels and Profar.

They are pretty loaded with pitching prospects and one is named Ranger Suarez. That and the #1 overall pick from 2016 Mickey Moniak is still on their A ball team. He's pretty much worthless right now but has a ton of potential. I'd want at least one of these guys and Alfaro back.
                              I’m glad this trade didn’t happen.

Comment

I'm glad you're still a dick
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X