No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was riding my ass on 35 yesterday. WTF is it? Full-sized Chevy SUV on the left for size reference.

Comment

• Brodozer "AIDS Edition"
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• One of the commercial cab converted trucks. Like an F650 or C6500.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          One of the commercial cab converted trucks. Like an F650 or C6500.
          Whatever it is, it's fucking stupid. His headlights were above my roof line and he kept riding up on me real fast and slamming on the brakes. Almost shit my pants a couple times. Where the hell are you supposed to park that thing?

Comment

• A fool and his money.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Its the newest thing for guys who's wallet/credit score is bigger than their penises.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I ran into one of these several years ago, and the guy told me about how he pulls a trailer with it all the time, etc.. etc.. justifying it's absurdity. I looked at the receiver and it didn't have a knick or scratch on it. Never used.

Comment

• it's an international sport chassis

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• I bet you could bumper pull a flat towed suburban, attached to a 34' triple axle camper, attached to a flat bed tandem axle trailer with 4 wheelers on it, attached to a pontoon boat, uphill both ways in overdrive. Rollin Big Power.

Last edited by barronj; 03-27-2014, 08:56 AM.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        it's an international sport chassis
                        You're thinking of the cxt

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• I meant Freightliner sport chassis

Comment

• Sport Lorry?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
                            1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                            2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                            2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                            2012 Ford Exploder
                            www.fquick.com/payne5757
                            www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

• I have a customer that has the GMC Kodiak and they pull an offshore power boat with it.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X