Jags vs DaBoyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jags vs DaBoyz

Well I'm sure we are in for another stressful game....and Jags know all they have to do is stop Zeke and score about 13-16 points to win.

Jags 16
    Cowboys 6
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I'm not prepared to bet the Cowboys could get 3 points, let alone 6... So I'll say it's either a shutout of the cowpatties or *maybe* our defense gets us our only 2 points. Either way we get killed.

*all this assumes Robot Garret is still the head coach at game time*
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I'm not prepared to bet the Cowboys could get 3 points, let alone 6... So I'll say it's either a shutout of the cowpatties or *maybe* our defense gets us our only 2 points. Either way we get killed.

*all this assumes Robot Garret is still the head coach at game time*
      Man that would be great to see him gone!! His heart is in the right place, but fuck, his play calling ain’t! Who’s a realistic candidate for head coach?
      13-3 Jacksonville
      Last edited by Stephen; 10-11-2018, 08:41 PM.
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Jags 21
        ‘Boys 10

Comment

I've got $100 that says Garrett won't get fired mid season. I wish I wasn't right, but....

I've got another $100 that says he's still the HC next year, as we continue into the abyss of mediocrity. I'm about >< close to being done spending my Sundays disappointed. Not sure I'll even watch the game this weekend.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I've got $100 that says Garrett won't get fired mid season. I wish I wasn't right, but....

I've got another $100 that says he's still the HC next year, as we continue into the abyss of mediocrity. I'm about >< close to being done spending my Sundays disappointed. Not sure I'll even watch the game this weekend.
            Agree. It will take something big to happen for Garrett to be fired midseason, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him back next year.

Comment

Sucks to say this...but I want him to lose the team as in they stop listening to him etc...that will be only way Jerry will get rid of him.
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

I totally agree it won't happen mid-season, but like I told my wife... if that mother fucker is still head coach week 1 next year, I will NOT watch another second of another game until Jerry Jones is dead.

I don't know who's available, and I no longer care. I just want him gone.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Just bet against the cowboys. If they win, you are happy, if they lose, you win.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It’s fairly obvious who to take here! Take dfwmustang consensus and fade like a curry 3 Pointer from down town!!!

Comment

Jerry Jones just commented on The Fan that Jason Garrett is the best coach in the NFL.

Comment

We all have opinions. The record over last 8 yrs says it all. Call nick saban f this shit. Call jimmy Johnson get somebody in there!!! Jags Laying -3 ? Take them Boys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Just bet against the cowboys. If they win, you are happy, if they lose, you win.
                          LOL.....DAMN..need to try this

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Jerry Jones just commented on The Fan that Jason Garrett is the best coach in the NFL.
                            Please tell me you're joking... no, seriously, please!

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              What he’s really saying is
                              “Jason Garrett is my puppet and does exactly what I say, Making me the best coach in the nfl”
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X