DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge
 
Forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,028
Default New website helps whites with white guilt

http://www.infowars.com/new-reparati...e-their-guilt/

A new “reparations” website asks white people to pay black people’s rent and give them money to relieve their white guilt.
The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.
Examples on the site’s ‘about’ page include;
POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: “I’ll get them for you. PM me and I’ll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit.”
POC 4: I’m too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: “Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I’ll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?”
POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
White Person 6: “I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?”
POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can’t afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don’t trust people easily and want to see if this works.
White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.
Numerous white people beset with self-loathing have already offered a number of goods and services, including the free use of a car, house cleaning, massages, “catharsis,” and straight-up cold hard cash.
Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.
“I want my project fully funded or at least my phone paid for from here till December so I can stay in Boriken writing about Amerikkkan colonialism,” another man demands on the ‘Reparations’ Facebook page.

Someone else asks for recording studio time so they can record, “an album entitled “White Boys” to vent out my frustration on, well, white boys.”

Before you say it, no this is not a joke, despite the fact that it’s absolutely hilarious. Every offer or request on the website links to the individual’s personal Facebook profile.
Marin says the website is a way for white people to “extricate themselves from the guilt they are mired in” but that it is in “no way a pardon for years of systemic abuse” (presumably Marin is not talking about the kind of “systematic abuse” that leads to figures like white people being 27 times more likely to be violently attacked by black people than vice-versa).
Marin asserts that the fight for a widescale, government-sanctioned reparations program is “totally legitimate” and should continue outside the confines of her website.
There is no indication yet on whether the website will spawn a copycat catering for white people upset at the Barbary slave trade, a far longer and more brutal period of slavery under which both blacks and whites were brutally oppressed by Arabs.

The concept will no doubt be lauded by ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford (pictured above), who has written a series of articles demanding that white people give her money for being a “fat black bitch”
After explaining how she was triggered by white people attending BLM rallies, Shackelford said that that they would be better served writing checks and giving up their car keys.
Reparations.me as well as Marin’s Facebook page gives white guilt-ridden leftists the chance to do precisely that.
__________________
I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool
Forever_frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:54 PM   #2
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 13,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_frost View Post
http://www.infowars.com/new-reparati...e-their-guilt/

A new “reparations” website asks white people to pay black people’s rent and give them money to relieve their white guilt.
The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.
Examples on the site’s ‘about’ page include;
POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: “I’ll get them for you. PM me and I’ll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit.”
POC 4: I’m too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: “Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I’ll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?”
POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
White Person 6: “I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?”
POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can’t afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don’t trust people easily and want to see if this works.
White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.
Numerous white people beset with self-loathing have already offered a number of goods and services, including the free use of a car, house cleaning, massages, “catharsis,” and straight-up cold hard cash.
Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.
“I want my project fully funded or at least my phone paid for from here till December so I can stay in Boriken writing about Amerikkkan colonialism,” another man demands on the ‘Reparations’ Facebook page.

Someone else asks for recording studio time so they can record, “an album entitled “White Boys” to vent out my frustration on, well, white boys.”

Before you say it, no this is not a joke, despite the fact that it’s absolutely hilarious. Every offer or request on the website links to the individual’s personal Facebook profile.
Marin says the website is a way for white people to “extricate themselves from the guilt they are mired in” but that it is in “no way a pardon for years of systemic abuse” (presumably Marin is not talking about the kind of “systematic abuse” that leads to figures like white people being 27 times more likely to be violently attacked by black people than vice-versa).
Marin asserts that the fight for a widescale, government-sanctioned reparations program is “totally legitimate” and should continue outside the confines of her website.
There is no indication yet on whether the website will spawn a copycat catering for white people upset at the Barbary slave trade, a far longer and more brutal period of slavery under which both blacks and whites were brutally oppressed by Arabs.

The concept will no doubt be lauded by ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford (pictured above), who has written a series of articles demanding that white people give her money for being a “fat black bitch”
After explaining how she was triggered by white people attending BLM rallies, Shackelford said that that they would be better served writing checks and giving up their car keys.
Reparations.me as well as Marin’s Facebook page gives white guilt-ridden leftists the chance to do precisely that.
I'd donate if it got me a get out of a robbery for free card.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:07 PM   #3
Mopar63
Cowtown
 
Mopar63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Watauga
Posts: 1,312
Default reparations?

“reparations”- They have been getting them since the 60's in the form of welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing and all kinds of child care freebies. Screw them. If you fall for the "white guilt" scheme you are beyond help yourself.
Mopar63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:36 PM   #4
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,839
Default

Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:04 PM   #5
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge
 
Forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,028
Default

Here lately it looks like they're stocked up on both calibers.
__________________
I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool
Forever_frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:43 PM   #6
orphan Shelby
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Donkin'ville
Posts: 1,981
Default

Show me an actual ex slave and I'll buy them a beer. Otherwise they can get bent. Being that blacks aren't the only ones to have slavery in their past history, who else gets reparations?
orphan Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:43 PM   #7
Mach1
rm -rf /
 
Mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Royse City, TX
Posts: 9,106
Default

I donated $50, I feel much better now.
__________________
WTB:A9P Computer, please let me know if you have one.
Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php
Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:58 PM   #8
orphan Shelby
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Donkin'ville
Posts: 1,981
Default

Haven't had car at the track in awhile. Please donate
orphan Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:36 PM   #9
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan Shelby View Post
Show me an actual ex slave and I'll buy them a beer. Otherwise they can get bent. Being that blacks aren't the only ones to have slavery in their past history, who else gets reparations?
Blacks owe the jews a lot of money....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:42 PM   #10
blandnuts
Time Served
 
blandnuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 768
Default

I can't find the limitations, is it skin color or DNA?...Help a brother out!
blandnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:56 PM   #11
slow99
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Dallas
Posts: 21,032
Default

Finally, I've always felt so guilty given all that was handed to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.
slow99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:57 PM   #12
Captain Crawfish
Lifer
 
Captain Crawfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 18,033
Default

Their own people sold them from Africa so I don't owe shit. Negros need to quit living in the past and get over it. Whites were slaves in Roman times you see me crying about the shit? What it really comes down to is them wanting to place blame on someone for their life choices. It's the white mans fault!!! No it's your fault dumbass!!! Stick your race card up your ass
Captain Crawfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:11 PM   #13
AnthonyS
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QIK46 View Post
Stick your race card up your ass
. Stick white guilt up their asses while they are at if.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:30 PM   #14
GhostTX
Token Troll
 
GhostTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sherman
Posts: 11,204
Default

Reminds me of the socialism/racism joke...
__________________
"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
GhostTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:00 AM   #15
BP
infidel
VIP Member
 
BP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 19,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QIK46 View Post
Whites were slaves in Roman times you see me crying about the shit?
Around 50% of the white population in North America were indentured servants up until the revolutionary war. It's a form of slavery.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:25 AM   #16
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
 
svauto-erotic855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
Blacks owe the jews a lot of money....
Did you figure that one out on your own?
__________________
Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:28 AM   #17
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
 
svauto-erotic855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
Around 50% of the white population in North America were indentured servants up until the revolutionary war. It's a form of slavery.
Who in the fuck told you that? You do know that 60% of all statistics are made up on the spot don't you?
__________________
Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:35 AM   #18
Jimbo
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Micronesia
Posts: 7,993
Default

Yeah. Most Seattle people are loons.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:40 AM   #19
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
Did you figure that one out on your own?
No, I found it all those history books where you are mentioned.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:41 AM   #20
Grimpala
Lifer
 
Grimpala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rockwall
Posts: 5,053
Default

60% of the time, it works every time
__________________
G'Day Mate
Grimpala is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
free tix 2 africa 4 nays, nay luvs da white devil, naynigs 4 free stuff, naynigs=ghetto rich, need racist comments, wow just wow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.