My ghost investigation "team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ghost investigation "team"

Friend is all into this, and believes in ghosts. I'm the tech guy, and normally hold the camera. We have been doing this since the beginning of this year, and have been to 3 different places (one place twice).

The videos are all on this site, (warning main page has a song). I try to be the one that debunks most of the noises and whatever else, but there are a few things that IDK!!

Check it out and let us know what you think.

I ain't afraid of no ghost! But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I ain't afraid of no ghost! But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Thanks for the sig!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I can tell you right where one is. 2510 Bobwhite blvd in Mesquite. There are actually two living in there. Both are about the size of an 8 year old, one is pasty white and fairly docile, the other is dressed like a pierrot clown and terrifying. They are highly active entities, capable of moving objects and one of them likes car keys.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          I can tell you right where one is. 2510 Bobwhite blvd in Mesquite. There are actually two living in there. Both are about the size of an 8 year old, one is pasty white and fairly docile, the other is dressed like a pierrot clown and terrifying. They are highly active entities, capable of moving objects and one of them likes car keys.
          I call bullshit

Comment

lol that just sounds funny. How do you know all this?

Comment

For you lazy fucks, here are a few.

Last edited by Osiris; 08-04-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I call bullshit
                No bullshit, the memory is seared into my brain.

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                lol that just sounds funny. How do you know all this?
                Lived there. Woke up one night, looked down the hall, saw it clear as day. We have a cassette recording of my sister talking about it, described it as "Mr Potato Head". All kinds of disturbances went on in that house.

My uncles keys went missing in the dead of summer, found them in a heavy coat in the closet when winter came around. When my parents first bought the house, they laid my sister in the middle of a king sized bed, she was just a baby, couldn't roll over on her on. They went over to the bathroom sink where the vanity decided to fall off the wall. While they were trying to put it back on the wall, my sister hit the floor.

One halloween, my sister and I were sick, so our mom made the house into a "haunted house". She stuffed some of my dads clothes and set them on a chair with a pumpkin sitting on top as a head, it was very secure. We went into the room and the pumpkin rolled off from the chair right at us.

My mom has a music box that dispenses cigarettes, the music is the death march. It has to be wound, then you have to push a button in on the side to make it go off. One night it went off all by itself.

My sister said she was afraid of ghosts one night, my mom said "There is no such thing as ghosts", second she said it the light started flickering.

My dad is the biggest skeptic in the world. One night the bed started shaking, he said "One of the kids is crawling in bed", my mom flicks on the light and there is no one in the room. Even he couldn't deny that one.

My mom saw the pasty white one several times, usually at the foot of the bed.

We had a Chow. Meanest damned dog that I have ever seen, he wasn't afraid of anything. Locked him in the back bedroom one night and he nearly tore the door down trying to get out. Had a couple of cats that refused to go back there too. My mom had a parakeet, one night it was squaking like all hell, like something was after it. She took it out of the cage, it was breathing hard and died in her hands.

Smoke detector went off on it's own one night. Cold spots all over the house. My grandad had the sensation of being watched while in the house. Cockroaches infested the house and these nasty, torn to hell rats were in the back yard.

Final thing that happened was when we were moving out. There was a clothesline in the back yard and grass grew up around the poles. My sister saw something shiny up under the grass, picked it up and it was a set of car keys that belonged to the new owner, who was moving in at the time. It was the set that she had brought on that day.

We have talked with some of the people that owned the place after us, they were having the same kinds of problems, especially with it terrorizing their children. You can call me crazy or call bullshit all day long, but I am not making this up.

Comment

We moved into a house in Hurst where the widow lady named Sally had died of natural causes. Everybody said she was just a sweet old lady.

Our daughter was about 1 1/2 years old, and she was always talking to somebody in her room (which was the lady's room). Our daughter never could say who she was talking to.The stereo would come on two or three times a week sometimes during the day, sometimes middle of the night..

One day when I was home alone, the stereo came on again. I went in to turn it off and told Sally it was ok to move on, or she was welcome to stay if she wanted to. The stereo never came on after that.

Comment

No bullshit, the memory is seared into my brain.

Lived there. Woke up one night, looked down the hall, saw it clear as day. We have a cassette recording of my sister talking about it, described it as "Mr Potato Head". All kinds of disturbances went on in that house.

My uncles keys went missing in the dead of summer, found them in a heavy coat in the closet when winter came around. When my parents first bought the house, they laid my sister in the middle of a king sized bed, she was just a baby, couldn't roll over on her on. They went over to the bathroom sink where the vanity decided to fall off the wall. While they were trying to put it back on the wall, my sister hit the floor.

One halloween, my sister and I were sick, so our mom made the house into a "haunted house". She stuffed some of my dads clothes and set them on a chair with a pumpkin sitting on top as a head, it was very secure. We went into the room and the pumpkin rolled off from the chair right at us.

My mom has a music box that dispenses cigarettes, the music is the death march. It has to be wound, then you have to push a button in on the side to make it go off. One night it went off all by itself.

My sister said she was afraid of ghosts one night, my mom said "There is no such thing as ghosts", second she said it the light started flickering.

My dad is the biggest skeptic in the world. One night the bed started shaking, he said "One of the kids is crawling in bed", my mom flicks on the light and there is no one in the room. Even he couldn't deny that one.

My mom saw the pasty white one several times, usually at the foot of the bed.

We had a Chow. Meanest damned dog that I have ever seen, he wasn't afraid of anything. Locked him in the back bedroom one night and he nearly tore the door down trying to get out. Had a couple of cats that refused to go back there too. My mom had a parakeet, one night it was squaking like all hell, like something was after it. She took it out of the cage, it was breathing hard and died in her hands.

Smoke detector went off on it's own one night. Cold spots all over the house. My grandad had the sensation of being watched while in the house. Cockroaches infested the house and these nasty, torn to hell rats were in the back yard.

Final thing that happened was when we were moving out. There was a clothesline in the back yard and grass grew up around the poles. My sister saw something shiny up under the grass, picked it up and it was a set of car keys that belonged to the new owner, who was moving in at the time. It was the set that she had brought on that day.

We have talked with some of the people that owned the place after us, they were having the same kinds of problems, especially with it terrorizing their children. You can call me crazy or call bullshit all day long, but I am not making this up.

Comment

well...I laughed at this.
                      1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Thanks for the sig!
                        Glad to contribute.

Comment

I have worked on that street many times. I never would have thought....
                          03 cobra

Comment

My wife's grandma lives on Bobwhite..... Hmmm
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

one jessica i would do. one not so much

Comment

Working...
                              X