Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    *You're*.... lol

Edit: I know you didn't write the article.
    Ha!!

You guys have ruined me, as far as reading news articles goes. I catch so many more mistakes after having been a member here. I also try like Hell not to make mistakes when I'm writing/typing something up for work.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

WTH? Why did they make it a class B ? makes no sense.

Comment

Ha! And everyone always makes fun of the love handles on my kawi. Guess they have a purpose now. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          Ha!!

You guys have ruined me, as far as reading news articles goes. I catch so many more mistakes after having been a member here. I also try like Hell not to make mistakes when I'm writing/typing something up for work.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            That's good shit man.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Makes no sense, handle would not have saved her. Talking about a vague law

Comment

Worthless law that would not have made a difference in their daughter's death and will do little if anything in the future to help anyone. What a time, money, and effort waste.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                  Makes no sense, handle would not have saved her. Talking about a vague law
                  Personally, I cant see any difference grab handles would make ever in a accident. To me it would be much better to be thrown free than have the motorcycle slap you down on the ground. Good helmet and gear would be a better requirement all though it should not be forced on you. It is all about the decisions we make in life, some have more consequences then others, but still, its your life.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I don't think foot pegs or handles would have helped her when her bf crashed into a ditch. Some people are retarded

Comment

Won't bother me, I hate having a passenger on a bike. Just something else to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                        Pissed of family that can't accept what happened and thinking they are doing good.

So in other words nothing.
                        x2
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X