• Show
Clear All

• 1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• AJE front kit ordered. Woohoo!

Comment

• That’s a labor of love. I enjoy watching the progress!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• impressive work!
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Front suspension k-member came in. Shocks and plates sent out today. Wish they would have sent it complete. Kinda sucks. But oh well.

Still looking for either Fox body spindles or sn95 spindles. Need them ASAP if anyone knows anyone who has them. Also a junk power steering rack would be nice too for now to keep the wheels from turning.

Floor is screwed in now, gonna get ready to do some weldering here soon. Get that all situated. Then I can do the front suspension so the car can be off of jack stands finally. Then I can move onto the rear suspension and clean up the underside more.

Comment

• if they had the strut towers when I built mine, I would have done it.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Mocked up the shocks. Cutting out the old engine mounts and perches. Getting ready to figure out how to drill and bolt up the new cradle.

Comment

• You got the new struts.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    You got the new struts.

They do seem to be different than those I saw in one of their videos.

I tell ya, I really hate spot weld cutting. Geez it’s such a pain. Lol

Comment

• Here’s a little update.

Drilled the holes through the frame, put the sleeves in and welded the tops up.
                      Ended up getting one in a bit off and had to do some grinding (minor) on the cradle holes.

Primered up.

Spindles installed with lower control arms.

Brakes and wheels on.
                      I’ll have to run some TINY spacers for this. But over all it lined up great and went together nice and easy. Pretty pleased with this setup. Next is gonna be the rear.

View up top.

Comment

• Looks really good.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• That looks like some really cool (and expensive) stuff. Glad you're making progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            That looks like some really cool (and expensive) stuff. Glad you're making progress.

Not too bad on pricing considering what all you get.

Still need to get a power steering rack from an sn95 or a Fox. If anyone has a spare one laying around let me know. I don’t need it to be good . More or less to hold the wheels straight as long as it had tie rods with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                              Not too bad on pricing considering what all you get.

Still need to get a power steering rack from an sn95 or a Fox. If anyone has a spare one laying around let me know. I don’t need it to be good . More or less to hold the wheels straight as long as it had tie rods with it.

Ill be pulling mine for a manual rack here pretty soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Ill be pulling mine for a manual rack here pretty soon.

Cool let me know , I’ll take it off of ya

Comment

Working...
                                X