RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    His stepmom posted up that it was a self inflicted gunshot over a woman. Dammit, this is why you can't give 100% of yourself to someone else. If they leave, you've lost yourself. My heart and prayers go out to his family, especially his dad.
    Fuck.
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Very sad. R.I.P
      Didn't know him but felt like I did through his posts. Condolences to his children and family.

Comment

• Sucks. Hope he is in a better place.

Comment

• Damn RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            I never friended him on fb, so I can't see any of what is being said.

There isn't really any news, aside from what Sean posted, and that didn't come from his wall. Just a lot of upset people trying to understand like the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              There isn't really any news, aside from what Sean posted, and that didn't come from his wall. Just a lot of upset people trying to understand like the rest of us.
              I wasnt friends with any of his family on FB.. so i only saw what was posted on on his wall.. Still seems strange...
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• RIP, seemed like a really stand up guy sad to lose a good member.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• I remember the time Luis and I were at his house on Denton st, we were playing Modern Warfare 2 and we got hungry. We hopped in his Jetta and went to Chickfila down the street. When we got inside he was in front of me placing his order like normal, he paid, and got his drink. I was about to place my order in the very crowded restaurant, when he slapped me in the ass and very loudly said "Ill see you in the car baby" he winked at me and walked out the door. I then had to place my order, pay, and wait for my food with all of these judgmental eyes on me. The worst part was the long walk of shame out the door.

Just one of the good memories that comes to mind
                  03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                    I remember the time Luis and I were at his house on Denton st, we were playing Modern Warfare 2 and we got hungry. We hopped in his Jetta and went to Chickfila down the street. When we got inside he was in front of me placing his order like normal, he paid, and got his drink. I was about to place my order in the very crowded restaurant, when he slapped me in the ass and very loudly said "Ill see you in the car baby" he winked at me and walked out the door. I then had to place my order, pay, and wait for my food with all of these judgmental eyes on me. The worst part was the long walk of shame out the door.
                    I knew it

Comment

I remember the time Luis and I were at his house on Denton st, we were playing Modern Warfare 2 and we got hungry. We hopped in his Jetta and went to Chickfila down the street. When we got inside he was in front of me placing his order like normal, he paid, and got his drink. I was about to place my order in the very crowded restaurant, when he slapped me in the ass and very loudly said "Ill see you in the car baby" he winked at me and walked out the door. I then had to place my order, pay, and wait for my food with all of these judgmental eyes on me. The worst part was the long walk of shame out the door.

Just one of the good memories that comes to mind
                      LoL!

Comment

LOL!

I remember pulling up beside him on beltline a few months ago and talking to him for a bit. He was on his way to work after a long night at his fiance's. first words out of his mouth were " What's up faggot?" Have all the paperwork ready to turn in for my ride along with him. Wish I would have made time sooner.
                        Just a fuckin cool guy.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Holy crap!!! That really sucks

RIP Osiris

Comment

• I'm glad that the last time I saw him, he was smiling & laughing, and having a good time. It's always nice to have good final memories of someone like that.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Omg. That sucks. RIP
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• fuck. RIP Luis. :\

Comment

Working...
                                X